Problem with Neo-weirdo

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
;) Thank you very much, Ryan. You do everything as good and I don't want to bother you more because I am too considerate you much for your helping me.
Yes, this is my first time that I meet bad problem with 900$. :very_ang:
It makes me feel tired and I am bored with AES. :oh_no: I said truth thing indeed. I may sell my all collection, is it good? :(

:very_ang: Thank you very much, Matthew (Neo-wierdo). This is my final time that I will said about you. :blow_top: I am not rich but I just be someone who work too hard for getting money to buy anyhting that I want. My parent always told me about "trust" and "honest" because they will take "happy" to come for us and I always do as good as I could because I believe "all thing we do, we will get that all." Hope you good luck in yourlife and meet many good things.......are you a man? :lol:

Thank you everyone who give me all information...thanks :glee:

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
kulanartkung. You are a good guy. My parents told me the same thing. Be a good person and good things will happen. Dont let this one thing change you. You shouldnt sell your collection because of this one person. After you sell your collection you might want to buy it back again and that will take a long time. Give it a little more time. Everything will be OK.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
kulanartkung...listen to Mystic_flame he tells the truth. We'll miss you if you leave the Neo and we'll all be sad. :(

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Mystic_flame said:
kulanartkung. You are a good guy. My parents told me the same thing. Be a good person and good things will happen. Dont let this one thing change you. You shouldnt sell your collection because of this one person. After you sell your collection you might want to buy it back again and that will take a long time. Give it a little more time. Everything will be OK.

Has anyone been in contact with Neo-Weirdo lately?
Maybe Kulanartkung can file an online fraud report on him - he never said whether or not he paid using a credit card for his western union money order................if so, file for a chargeback for non receipt of goods.......

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
I agree with Animegal. A fraud charge should be filed. The US takes fraud charges seriously and kulanartkung you are a trusted member of the community. If you do receive the game you can cancel the fraud charge, but $900 is a lot of money so until you receive your games you should not settle.

I have never heard anyone say anything bad about you. Between me, Animegal,
Rimm_rs and Insaneclown one of us can help you out. Dont think you are bothering us. Its more like we are offering to help you. PM us if you need any help. If we didnt care we would have not posted.

rimm_rs

Banned
Kulanart,

E-mail me the confirmtation code and the info matt gave you. I will call Western Union for you and see what shakes out.

Ryan

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Thank you very much Mystic_flame, Insaneclown, animegal and rimm_rs.
I feel very good and impress very much to hear friendly words from you. About selling my collection, I just feel for a short while because this problem but now, I am ok. Thanks for your good advice much,Mystic_flame.
Although I may lost money but I never lost you, my all friends. I think 900$ is so worth for make me know about "friendship" in this broad. I have known already that "real friend" could prove when you are in bad situation.
I send western union receipt to ryan e-mail alreay. Thank you Ryan.

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
Its cool kulanartkung. I just hate to see someone get scammed for $900. I know I would be pretty mad if someone stole that much money from me. If we cant help each other out this would be a suck-ass place. Hope Ryan can help you out on this one.

Take care and good things will happen soon.

Himuragames

Crossed Swords Squire
I think it's a great thing you did rimm_rs

I give you big props rimm_rs. It really sucks what happened to Kulanart :mad_2: But you did try to help him out, BIG points in my book :buttrock:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Your a good person kulanart , id be saying/doing alot worse things :blow_top:

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Xavier76 said:
Your a good person kulanart , id be saying/doing alot worse things :blow_top:

Neo-weirdo is Stinky-Dinkins, they both live in Maryland, according to Kof2005, just pm him! Other coincidences linking the both together, get the phone number from Kof2005 for Matt, aka Stinky-Dinkins, aka Neo-weirdo. He would be more than happy to help you out!

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Yes, someone please PM me and talk to me about this. Or e-mail me at khanate_fan@hotmail.com (that's my e-mail). I live in Litchfield, NH 03052. KOF 2005 does have my address because when I obtained his contact info from eBay (KOF 2005 is Dennis Lewis) he was atomatically sent all my info. Ask KOF 2005 where I live.

kulanartkung: It is very unfortunate what happened to you. Neo-Weirdo is clearly an asshole. If you would like, I can send you a picture of my high school yearbook photo (with my name underneath it) from several years back and a picture of me now holding up a piece of paper with my user name on it just so you know I'm not the one who ripped you off. PM me and we'll figure it out if you're interested.

My info is:
Tom McGowan
Litchfield, NH 03052

Never been to MD, never talked to Neo-Weirdo.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
kulanartkung, I wish you the best in this ordeal. It's a tough blow to be scammed for so much money, especially since its your first time. That may sound ironic but so many here have been scammed in the past and lived your situation, we know what you are going through. Its a shame scammers are also cowardly bastards and 'vanish' as soon as they have scammed someone/a group of people up nicely.
I have a few Thai friends and had alot of contact with the Thai community - I can see where you get your good nature from.
Good luck with this. rimm_rs is a very cool person to have on your side.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
animegal said:
Neo-weirdo is Stinky-Dinkins, they both live in Maryland, according to Kof2005, just pm him! Other coincidences linking the both together, get the phone number from Kof2005 for Matt, aka Stinky-Dinkins, aka Neo-weirdo. He would be more than happy to help you out!

I have proven to Neo-Weirdo through e-mail dialogue that everything I have been saying is 100% truthful.

ChrisC

New Challenger
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I'm not going to dignify that with a response.

Ooop, too late.

You crack me up :tickled:

Sorry to hear that man, hope you can sort it out :crying:

Last edited:

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

This thread have no sense really .. :oh_no:

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:
I keep telling you people that we need a black book so we can keep track of thiefs like him that warn the neo community.Posted this earlier in the year.Galfordo you have to remember that,Even you said there should be a list of some kind. :mr_t:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
It's funny that kulanartkung turns himself into a scammer as well :rolleyes:

BIG

sony fanboy
kulanartkung said:
I am not rich but I just be someone who work too hard for getting money to buy anyhting that I want. My parent always told me about "trust" and "honest" because they will take "happy" to come for us and I always do as good as I could because I believe "all thing we do, we will get that all." Hope you good luck in yourlife and meet many good things.......are you a man? :lol:

I feel solly for your mother...

See ya in a few months,chump.

B.I.G-

Cassius

Benji, everyone loves Benji!
Ive been off the site for a week or so, has anyone else had any luck with a response from Kulanartkung. Im taking a guess that they havent. Can all parties involved with him please PM me and well see how many people hes scammed. I am thinking of contacting a lawyer, may cost me a bit extra on top of what ive lost but at least i can feel ive tried every avenue available. Does anyone know if Eliza has had ny luck in getting in touch with him ?

Last edited:

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

thanks cassius..

I 'm agree with you to contact a lawyer at this time.I'm also happy to divide the costs with you and all the people scammered by our friend ...

I have no problems to show the pm's of my transaction

kulanartkung ,you have done a very dirty one,and this thing is gonna be bigger than you,I will not accept you excuses once we will find you ...just reflect before is too late.

this is a job offert for all the lawyers of the south asia

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
kulanartkung said:
My parent always told me about "trust" and "honest" because they will take "happy" to come for us and I always do as good as I could because I believe "all thing we do, we will get that all."

I'm really sorry that your parents have a cheating child like you.
You dishonor your parents :oh_no:

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
I concur with the statement above. And the fucked up part was I stood up for you. In the end everything comes around. In the end yours will also. I know CY_Wong is getting his. So are the other scammers. Yours is coming around the corner. Watch it. Its going to be ugly.