Problem with Neo-weirdo

wrx2hot4u

Kuroko's Training Dummy
:very_ang: That really fuckin shits me! The little fuckin prick crys about being scammed, then say's how upset he is, then turns into a scammer him self!!! VERY FUCKED UP!!! Arrrrrrr I have been scammed before so I also know how it feels. I think Escrow is good because sellers don't get paid till the buyer rec's his/her goods. Paypal is fucked! They take your money and then don't offer any guarantee!!!

And as for you kulanartkung you fucked up little prick! Your no better then Neo Weirdo! Also learn how to speak english you little tosser before you come onto english speaking forums!

If I had the money I would spend all my time tracking these fuckers down and boot bashing the pricks while there lying on the ground crying :crying: like little bitches!

P.S I am coming back from Holidays tommorow so I will then be able to complete any transaction I have outstanding with people.

Sememmon

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm a little confused by this thread.. first everyone was all on kunart's side about his being scammed by neo-weirdo.. then towards the end, everyone was attacking kunart as a scammer too. What did he do? :conf:

Edit: Woops!~ Silly me, I found out what he did in another thread. So, nevermind.

Sure are a lot of evil people out there... :angry:

Last edited:

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Sememmon said:
I'm a little confused by this thread.. first everyone was all on kunart's side about his being scammed by neo-weirdo.. then towards the end, everyone was attacking kunart as a scammer too. What did he do? :conf:

Edit: Woops!~ Silly me, I found out what he did in another thread. So, nevermind.

Sure are a lot of evil people out there... :angry:

I tell you immediatly whats going on , that guy from thailand Kulanart is a fekkin son of bitch , scammers are one of the worse race of the humanity...

ahh...at moment the fekker is going around with a name saad yampton, buyng carts for 8000 eur.. , but... hey bastard was 'nt you unable to get me a refound ? bullshitting around that have problems with banks make you just sadder, buy games in the shadow with the money of the next would make sucks myself a lot...I bet you can't enjoy that games :shame:

I really don't understand why this thread is still sticky btw....

pls just asking another time...

die

Tom(ITA)

Last edited: