Problem with Neo-weirdo

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Hello Folks,
I had contact with him to buy his game. I bought him metal slugX,5 us in 900$ and I sent money to him by western union at 28 March and he told me that he sent game to me by airmail. Then 1 month ago, I am very tired for waiting him and send many PM to him but he did not any reply me. So now I think I may lost my money with him. This is my first time that I meet bad problem since I come to this website. I never think that there still have a criminal like this in the powerful country. :oh_no:
Thank you that you make me have great knowledge about "trust".
I don't know how should I do for getting my money back? Od no way? :confused:
However I still wait for his reply because he may has any accident or problem.
Thank you for reading,
Kulanart
Ps. Although I live in Thailand but I never think to deceive anyone, I believe if you do anything then you will get it back :(

This is his information
Matthew Gill
16625 Lescot terr.
Rockville MD20853 USA

Last edited:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
NEVER use airmail unless you're buying a packet of rolos or a 22 $ game

airmail to thailand for a 900 $ game = masochism

use EMS or fedex / ups instead

at least you can track your stuff.....

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Damn shame to hear this Kulanart - if you had browsed the feedback and selling forums of late you would see that Neo-Wierdo is not a person to be trusted with. Those two games you bought were at one time or another promised to me as well. The Metal Slug X US on two occassions!

Hopefully you will be able to with the help of some US members here retrieve your money as it is a shame that such a thing still occurs on these boards. I also have been a victim before and it really pisses me off when I see another good member get shafted - ecspecially when we are talking about $900US! (Plus Western Union Fees)

My advice to everyone is to stay clear of this guy - nothing but trouble and a big headache awaits you.:shame:

Last edited:

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
thank you Kusanagi-sama',
I sent e-mail to his e-mail that showing in his profile but my e-mail return back to me and said
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<neoweirdo@aol.com>
what does it mean? it is wrong adress or aol system has error? :(
kulanart

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
kulanartkung said:
I sent e-mail to his e-mail that showing in his profile but my e-mail return back to me and said
<neoweirdo@aol.com>
kulanart

Hmmm...From experience that means that the address is no longer valid or does not exist. However don't quote me on that. Maybe one of the tech guys can help you on that.

Curt

apostate
Make that 3, he was also trying to sell me that Slug X... I'm sure there's others as well...

Kusanagi-sama' said:
Damn shame to hear this Kulanart - if you had browsed the feedback and selling forums of late you would see that Neo-Wierdo is not a person to be trusted with. Those two games you bought were at one time or another promised to me as well. The Metal Slug X US on two occassions!

Hopefully you will be able to with the help of some US members here retrieve your money as it is a shame that such a thing still occurs on these boards. I also have been a victim before and it really pisses me off when I see another good member get shafted - ecspecially when we are talking about $900US! (Plus Western Union Fees)

My advice to everyone is to stay clear of this guy - nothing but trouble and a big headache awaits you.:shame:

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
He told me we had a deal on his metal slug 5....while he was selling to you :mad_2:

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
KOF RUGAL B. said:
He told me we had a deal on his metal slug 5....while he was selling to you :mad_2:
:oh_no: I think I will buy with only great seller here because it will make me sure and happy to deal. Thank you for your information, KOF RUGAL B.
Kulanart

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
CurtWRX said:
Make that 3, he was also trying to sell me that Slug X... I'm sure there's others as well...
So he has 3 carts of metal slugX for selling?
Bad contact indeed !!! :oh_no:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
AAAhhhh geezzz....WTF is going on here....him and I had a deal too about his MS5 and his MSX. :angry:

Neo-weirdo and I were going to do a trade deal for his MS5...then after that deal was settled I was going to buy his MSX. I said to him he ships first and the deal was on and he agreed. So he said he shipped the game on some date I cant remember and I pmd him and never got a response so I figured he was busy. So I pmd him again...and nothing...so I said screw this...:annoyed:

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Insaneclown said:
AAAhhhh geezzz....WTF is going on here....him and I had a deal too about his MS5 and his MSX. :angry:

Neo-weirdo and I were going to do a trade deal for his MS5...then after that deal was settled I was going to buy his MSX. I said to him he ships first and the deal was on and he agreed. So he said he shipped the game on some date I cant remember and I pmd him and never got a response so I figured he was busy. So I pmd him again...and nothing...so I said screw this...:annoyed:
Yes!! WTF really!!! :crying: :crying:
Nothing to say, Very Very disappointment for this my first problem here. :oh_no:

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
I guess he was just checking who offer alot for his games or what he could get for them. Whatever the reason is this is some Fuc**g BullS!ht :shame:

rimm_rs

Banned
I got this guy's home # and called him, and I think I spoke with him mom. She asked me to call back, and said he was painting. BS or not, i will know later today.

I will be calling back and when I do I will simply point out that fraud is fraud and that it would be best to refund Kulanrt or send the games.

Last edited:

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Hmph, I was 'scammed', but nowhere near as bad as this.
Here's to hoping you get your game, or a refund.

rimm_rs

Banned
OK, I talked to Matt and he gave me a Cutoms #: cp430277235us

He also said he would fax me the original receipt.

Once I get it, I can call the PO branch the box was shipped from and have a trace run. They will be able to say if it left the country or not and to which country it is going. If the weight is 4-5 lbs that would be consistent with 2 AES games. That would be enough proof (in my opinion) that he did ship out a box.

I have had good dealings with both Matt and Kulanart, and am hoping to help make ths right because in MY PERSONAL experience both are good guys. As of **right now**, it **looks** like Matt is being honest.

I'll post more when I have some news.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Good Luck

kulanartkung said:
<neoweirdo@aol.com>
kulanart

It means you got cheated out of your money. The best thing to do is to have someone in MD hunt him down and confront him for you (which won't get your money back). The next best thing to do is to contact your credit card company (hopefully you paid Western Union this way) and have them do a chargeback on the $900 you got taken for obviously......

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
rimm_rs said:
OK, I talked to Matt and he gave me a Cutoms #: cp430277235us

He also said he would fax me the original receipt.

Once I get it, I can call the PO branch the box was shipped from and have a trace run. They will be able to say if it left the country or not and to which country it is going. If the weight is 4-5 lbs that would be consistent with 2 AES games. That would be enough proof (in my opinion) that he did ship out a box.

I have had good dealings with both Matt and Kulanart, and am hoping to help make ths right because in MY PERSONAL experience both are good guys. As of **right now**, it **looks** like Matt is being honest.

I'll post more when I have some news.

Just wondering why Matt didn't give Kulanart the tracking number?..........

rimm_rs

Banned
Hey L!

Kulanart is in Thailand, and he does not speak English as his first language.I have dealt successfully with both memeers in the past. Since I am friendly with Matt and Kulanart I offered to try and figure this out as a middle man and both have been cool with it. I just hate seeing things get ugly when a good conversation will make all of the difference. Know what I mean?

You and I had a good deal or two and if you came to me I would see what I could do to help in any event, however if the issue would be with a member I was also friends with, it would be even better since both parties know the go-between and that I am simply motivated by my desire to help out.

I would not stick my nose into somethign without both side being OK with it.

In this situation, if it can be proven that Matt sent the package to the right addy and the weight was correct for 2 games then he's off the hook. If it is proven that he did not send it, the Kulanart can go to Western Union and due to the amount of $, they will follow up on it. Either way the matter is settled.

Best,

Ryan

Last edited:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Few facts to keep in mind:

-western union doesn't offer any guarantee of money back
-the seller,to pick up the money with Western union,
-SHOW id document
-SIGN the check
-The clerk sure made photocopy of the ID document

So,there is proof he took the money from the buyer.

Anyway,if the package was sent by air mail,there is no guarantee if it turns out to be lost in the post.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
rimm_rs said:
Hey L!

Kulanart is in Thailand, and he does not speak English as his first language.I have dealt successfully with both memeers in the past. Since I am friendly with Matt and Kulanart I offered to try and figure this out as a middle man and both have been cool with it. I just hate seeing things get ugly when a good conversation will make all of the difference. Know what I mean?

You and I had a good deal or two and if you came to me I would see what I could do to help in any event, however if the issue would be with a member I was also friends with, it would be even better since both parties know the go-between and that I am simply motivated by my desire to help out.

I would not stick my nose into somethign without both side being OK with it.

In this situation, if it can be proven that Matt sent the package to the right addy and the weight was correct for 2 games then he's off the hook. If it is proven that he did not send it, the Kulanart can go to Western Union and due to the amount of $, they will follow up on it. Either way the matter is settled.

Best,

Ryan

Last edited:

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Western Union

FTL said:
Few facts to keep in mind:

-western union doesn't offer any guarantee of money back
-the seller,to pick up the money with Western union,
-SHOW id document
-SIGN the check
-The clerk sure made photocopy of the ID document

So,there is proof he took the money from the buyer.

Anyway,if the package was sent by air mail,there is no guarantee if it turns out to be lost in the post.

Western Union = Bidpay at least in the USA
1 800 350-5952

credit cards can be used to buy money orders + credit cards can be charged back if merchandise isn't received

rimm_rs

Banned
Well I gave it a few days, but Neo Weirdo did not fax the original receipt like he said he would.

I hate to say it, but I think this whole thing is going to end badly for Kulanart.

I tried man. Sorry. :(