Project Mirai 2 coming West this year

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
My dick.

They better bring this to yurop...fucking region lock. Oh wait they do. Yes.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
phy, I'm not familiar with these, but you know I like the the main games, so I should be interested in this yes?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Most definitely. The 2nd Mirai game has a great song list (1 was a bit light but that whole library was included in the release of 2) and the gameplay has a lot of choices. Button and touch controlls have different styles of gameplay too, so there's a lot of challenge here in trying to clear songs under each method.

I'd even go as far as saying that I like the Mirai touch control scheme over all of the Miku rhythm gameplay styles.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Most definitely. The 2nd Mirai game has a great song list (1 was a bit light but that whole library was included in the release of 2) and the gameplay has a lot of choices. Button and touch controlls have different styles of gameplay too, so there's a lot of challenge here in trying to clear songs under each method.

I'd even go as far as saying that I like the Mirai touch control scheme over all of the Miku rhythm gameplay styles.

fair enough! I'm sold! the lousy region coding was what kept my interest in these very low, but I'm looking forward to it now :)

Ghudda

New Challenger
I've been really wanting to give these games a shot and have been tempted to pick up the first Project Diva several times when I randomly see it at local gamestops. I'll definitely give this a shot. I've yet to play any of the Hatsune Miku games.
How's the official controller for these games? Do any of you own one?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I do, it's not a huge difference maker for playing the game. Least not for the dollars. The game was designed for handhelds originally that used buttons, so you're just paying for more bigger buttons.

It's not like Beatmania where going to the controller is switching to a lower level input.