PS3 & 360 favorites

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
This thread is really opening my eyes on stuff I need to try. I've never heard of Binary Domain, that looks cool. I also apparently need to play Bayonetta. Been sleeping on too much

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
This thread is really opening my eyes on stuff I need to try. I've never heard of Binary Domain, that looks cool. I also apparently need to play Bayonetta. Been sleeping on too much

Binary Domain is sick. It was a psn plus game about a year ago which is how a lot of folks were introduced to it. If you have a WiiU play Bayonetta on there.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I don't have a WiiU unfortunately, so I'll have to stick with the PS3 version for now. But yeah I want to pick up Binary Domain too, it is super cheap as well.

Anyone played Afrika? I've been looking for it for awhile but haven't ran across a copy yet

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
SEGA published the three best third person shooters of last generation: Binary Domain (SEGA Team CS1), The Club (Bizarre), and Vanquish (Platinum Games).

It's a shame their marketing and PR teams are so incompetent.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
SEGA published the three best third person shooters of last generation: Binary Domain (SEGA Team CS1), The Club (Bizarre), and Vanquish (Platinum Games).

It's kinda like Pokemon Snap without the fun. I'd skip it.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member

How the fuck did I forget to list The Club?! I pimped that game hard on release. 007: Blood Stone is an awesome spiritual sequel if you haven't checked it out.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
The only games I remember really enjoying that can't be played on pc are the Infamous games, the God of Wars, and MVC3.

Everything else was a port or a remaster.

I'm gonna have to look into some of the games you guys are mentioning.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Dont play Bayonetta on PS3 if you have another option. It Its a really bad port.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Platinum Games calls Bayonetta on PS3 its "biggest failure"

It's that bad.

(PG developed the game on 360 and let Sega handle the PS3 port)

Wii U version > 360 version >>>>> PS3 version

Binary Domain is underrated. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge is also a game that receives a lot of hate, which I'm guessing is due to the original NG3, but Razor's Edge is one of the games I had most fun with during last gen.