PSA: We have a Console and PC Gaming sub-forum; stop posting those threads in Unrelated.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Guys I have rash on my ass and want to post a pic to get your guys advice - what would be the most appropriate forum to post that pic?

Given that I got the rash after sticking some Yaton MVS carts up my butt I think I should put the thread in General Discussion - does that make sense?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Guys I have rash on my ass and want to post a pic to get your guys advice - what would be the most appropriate forum to post that pic?

Given that I got the rash after sticking some Yaton MVS carts up my butt I think I should put the thread in General Discussion - does that make sense?

Neo Geo Tech support silly.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Neo Geo Tech support silly.

Oh yeah of course.

But I will cross post in the feedback forum - the community must be warned not stick Yaton carts up their butts!!!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Its not so bad here. Some forums, where the main activity on the site is the marketplace, are bad to just use "New Posts" if you are looking for discussion. So here, New Posts works out well. Finding threads can be a pain if they don't have unread posts but w/e. But on forums where market threads are allowed to be put into discussion forums, that's where I draw the line and stomp my feet and never return.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
You were suggesting we stop posting gaming stuff in Unrelated since we have Console & PC gaming.
Right but not to the moderators, which is the point of this subforum. I was trying to educate other users who probably don't come in here.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Educating us, lol. Thank you very much. :oh_no:

Go back to being a part timer, the regulars don't have a problem.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lads... here's the THINGY...

I have had plenty of people asking me to review certain practices on the forum... For example... this one: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-Gallery-quot-to-be-ineffective-for-the-count

NOW, you have to realise... when you contact someone like me... I am going to think it through... and then decide the best course of action...

In this case... I decided to move the thread from UNRELATED... and place it in suggestions because essentially what was being asked was someone Police the Unrelated forums for "loose" threads...

I feel the resounding answer to this is... let it be...

To mod a forum like unrelated with its barrage of threads is pretty much a thankless job and imho... not needed...

Lads Lads... you have to realise... I am pretty open about why I do things... and it's best to get it out in the open and NOT do things like this secretly...

I could've easily ignored Yoshi... BUT I chose to do a public debate because that's how I roll:D

xROTx

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
the whiners in this thread sound like the kind of people who write to editors of newspapers. The kind of people who call the cops to report someone driving fast in their neighborhood. The kind of future geriatric fucks who don't get enough about complaining in real life so they want to do some more here. Get the fuck over it. Place runs smooth. Live with it.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I forgot about Yarton carts. We need a MVS shell color forum, fucking MVS rainbow. I'm surprised this hasn't ended up in the war room... just because lol.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Educating us, lol. Thank you very much. :oh_no:

Go back to being a part timer, the regulars don't have a problem.

Right on the money. Fucking entitled 601 posts, since 2001 nonetheless, mind as well fade away.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I suspect the initiator of this thread alphabetises his wall of games, dvd's, blurays, gayrays and .. fuck you for trying to organise this place too.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yoshi just want to feel like he owns the place or isn't a shit member

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
There's 4 or 5 gaming threads on the first page...what a disorganized hell hole!

What are you playing this week is a tradition, so grandfather claused.

The snes mini isn't released yet, it's not neo related so no to news and rumors. Looks like unrelated until game play actually occurs.

The others are really worth making a thread over?

Beating a dead horse, I know.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Some of the threads are a grey area... and not wholly gaming... and not wholly consoles...

I completely agree, the gamez are just an excuse for ladyboys/dick pics.

So if the missus see what I'm looking I can say: "Come on, the lads are kidding!" and I leave her with a grey doubt instead than a clear certainty.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I completely agree, the gamez are just an excuse for ladyboys/dick pics.

So if the missus see what I'm looking I can say: "Come on, the lads are kidding!" and I leave her with a grey doubt instead than a clear certainty.

This place aint for the missus.