PSN Flash Sale! Almost a hundred games, under a buck each (NA Only)

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
They are offering a lot of good shit for a buck or less. Wow.

I picked up Breath of Fire 4 for now. May buy more later. Problem is that I bought a lot of these a long time ago or still own my physical copies on their original hardware. Still, awesome deals to be had.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
They are offering a lot of good shit for a buck or less. Wow.

I picked up Breath of Fire 4 for now. May buy more later. Problem is that I bought a lot of these a long time ago or still own my physical copies on their original hardware. Still, awesome deals to be had.

Yeah me too..I always pick up the PS Classics though for the sole purpose of playing on the Vita. Who am I kidding, I'm buying everything :(

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have a PSN account, but no Playstation. I can still buy this shit and have it tied to my account, right?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sweet, I had about $3.50 left in my wallet, so I was able to get Megaman X4, X5, and Breath of Fire IV for $2.88 and I didn't even have to add funds to my wallet.

Thanks for the heads up, Rev!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
So how's breath of fire 4? Is it just a bunch of tedious minigames every 3 minutes and random enemy encounters every 5 seconds?

I think that's how I remembered BoF2 back in the day.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So how's breath of fire 4? Is it just a bunch of tedious minigames every 3 minutes and random enemy encounters every 5 seconds?

It's another game starring Ryu the half-human, half-dragon boy, and Nina the angel wing girl from Windia. I have no idea why I buy these games, they're just more of the same.

I'd say the series peaked at III.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I have a PSN account, but no Playstation. I can still buy this shit and have it tied to my account, right?

Yep, shouldn't have any problem for that day when you iinevitably get a Sony system that can access your PSN. Just go to your account activity and bring up your download list and you're good to go.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
It's another game starring Ryu the half-human, half-dragon boy, and Nina the angel wing girl from Windia. I have no idea why I buy these games, they're just more of the same.

I'd say the series peaked at III.

3 is awesome, although I thought I'd break my controller the first time I tried to get through that desert oasis area. I never played 4 for more than a few hours each time I've tried to back to it for whatever reason. Maybe being penned in on an airplane will make me go through it this time. Good 'ol Vita, a mobile PSOne.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member

I don't know but it's gotta be worth a buck.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
LOL only four of the games are available for PS4.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
3 is awesome, although I thought I'd break my controller the first time I tried to get through that desert oasis area. I never played 4 for more than a few hours each time I've tried to back to it for whatever reason. Maybe being penned in on an airplane will make me go through it this time. Good 'ol Vita, a mobile PSOne.

Haha, yeah. BoF III has some really tedious parts in it, but I like the story and the soundtrack is great.

BoF IV never really kept my attention though... I watched a friend play it for a few hours and decided to pass on it. Definitely worth 99 cents though. :p

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Good deals to be had, but I've knee deep in a back log as it is. Had $4 in my wallet, so DL'd BoF 4 anyway.

Last edited:

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master

Yes. There's a "Sign In" button on the top right of the link in the first post. Just log in with your PSN credentials and you're good to go.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Every game I thought I would enjoy was not for the ps4.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I don't know but it's gotta be worth a buck.

Turns out we were both wrong.

The map layout is horrible and I just shut this off after my 4th fucking minigame....

You pay 50 "zenie" to dig up airship parts out of the sand, but the shovel breaks after 3 tries....and its like 4 very tedious enemy encounters to make 50 zenie lol.

lol, this shit was a fucking waste of 96 cents and I'm a stupid fuck for getting this.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Has anyone tried Home? I'm thinking of picking it up since it reminds me of Lone Survivor which was a decent game for what it was.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Has anyone tried Home? I'm thinking of picking it up since it reminds me of Lone Survivor which was a decent game for what it was.

It's a good game, I picked it up awhile back on Humble Bundle. Well worth a dollar.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Oh man I literally was going to buy pacman DX and galaga DX yesterday and decided to wait. They were still in my cart. I got lucky. Also coincidentally I'm currently playing klomoa so that may work out as well. In any event its a damn good sale and im gonna grab a bunch of stuff.

Thanks for the link.