Purge time! Various console stuffz

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Time to get rid of a bunch of stuff I'm not using anymore.

Prices are in USD, shipping is included in the USA. Open to OBO.

Paypal friends & family, or add 4% for fees.

GCW Zero w/ 64 GB Micro SD card installed - $145
Rw93rThl.jpg

2YXz4qsl.jpg

This one hurts me because I love this thing, but I don't use it anymore now that I don't have a commute, and of course --Covid times. Comes "fully loaded" with all the latest emulators ported to this console. D-pad and buttons have been replaced with better 3D printed parts, button switches in the console have been upgraded to nicer ones for better gameplay. Screen is bright and no dead pixels. Comes with everything in the box. Just turn it on and go. No messing with configurations.

Analogue Super NT Classic color - $380
Fully working, complete in box. Bought this a while ago, used it maybe about a dozen times. Nice FPGA clone console that takes real carts. Seems like this is the price this is going for now...
M0sULSxl.jpg

N64 set - $260
Comes w/ 3 Controllers, Rumble pack, memory card, power supply, AV Cable, Carrying Bag, and 5 great games: Mario Tennis, Diddy Kong Racing, Starfox 64, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64. Works great, joystick nubs still feel good.
W2I6f7Kl.jpg

SOLD
---
Modded Playstation Classic Mini w/ 2 controllers, USB cable - $50
Hachi modded firmware (you can copy more games and emulators onto it). Comes with an USB OTG and 128 GB USB thumb drive "fully loaded". Everything you need to get up and running. No configuring needed.

RetroUSB AVS NES w/ Famicom Arkanoid 1&2 with Vaus spinner controller - $200
Great device, works perfectly with everything I've thrown at it. NES, Famicom games run great, even takes Famicom DB15 controllers and accessories. Arkanoid 1 and 2 for famicom is included, along with the Vaus Spinner controller. More info here.

Modded PSOne w/ LCD screen, controller, power adapter, and RAD2X HDMI adapter (no games included) - $175

Last edited:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Aww shit, my bad. I'll fix it.
*edit: let's try $350 and see where it lands

** got a few PM's with some suggestions on the N64 bundle. Changed the price to $275.

Last edited:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Thanks for letting me know. Didn’t realize. Inbox is open now.