Dodgeball Yakuza
puzzlebobble.jpg

puzzlebobbleff.jpg

puzzlebobble2nd.jpg

opinions

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Remove the meg count box on the 1st one and you have a winner imo.
-BB

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
Remove the meg count box on the 1st one and you have a winner imo.
-BB

what he said.

NICE WORK

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
puzzlebobble3rd.jpg

removed the meg count on the front

puzzlebobble4th.jpg

added the logo to the ff version on this

opinions ...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm going to stick with my first choice however IF I were working on this one,I would resize the front down abit and remove that character with the fangs as he has absolutely nothing to do with the Neo Geo version.
I would also remove the yellow bars on the back cover and replace with a sceenshot on a diagonal right angle.
I also noticed that the back should be sized down just a bit as well because I am noticing that blue dragon spilling over to the spine.
You are improving a great deal imo
-BB

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
onefortheride said:

I would go with this one, removing the fang guy as BIG BEAR said. Then I would add the Drop shadow back to the red Spine count

Sundance

Sho's Rival
onefortheride said:
puzzlebobble3rd.jpg

removed the meg count on the front

puzzlebobble4th.jpg

added the logo to the ff version on this

opinions ...

I'm all about the 2nd one. Right colors and setup i think. Good job! :D

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
le geek said:
I would go with this one, removing the fang guy as BIG BEAR said. Then I would add the Drop shadow back to the red Spine count

they have the drop shadow ... its just when i size them down in photoshop for a preview image, it removes it. i guess its too small to show up or something. oh well ... its in there.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
onefortheride said:
they have the drop shadow ... its just when i size them down in photoshop for a preview image, it removes it. i guess its too small to show up or something. oh well ... its in there.

Cool. Dunno if this helps, but I make a flattened duplicate before I shrink down my inserts from preview. This will help with any Layer Effects that don't scale properly...

So when are some of these bad boys going to be downloadable?

Cheers,
Ben

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
oh i know if i flattened it or merged visible layers it would show up better ... but usually i am in a hurry and dont care enough. i know its a bad attitude ... but seriously, its just an insert. ;)

as for when i will have them up ... i need to see how much room i have on my site. if not there i will send them to NeoCverA. i'll let you know bro.