Pvm leads.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Hi guys,

I'm picking up a 14 inch sony pvm later in the week what kind of leads will I need to connect my AES via rgb and where can I get them?

Cheers.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Scart to Bnc is what you are looking for.

Where to find? Not sure , I'd start with Amazon or eBay first.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The stuff on retrogamingcables is usually very good.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
The stuff on retrogamingcables is usually very good.

Second that. Ive got three of theur cables, all great quality

Tere is also an ebay seller out of florida. Retro_console_accessories. Got a genesis 2 rgb cable and scart to jp21 converter from them recently. Both nice quality

buaku

Hardened Shock Trooper
I got a SNES and Saturn SCART cable from Retro_console_accessories...all worked great!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Second that. Ive got three of theur cables, all great quality

Tere is also an ebay seller out of florida. Retro_console_accessories. Got a genesis 2 rgb cable and scart to jp21 converter from them recently. Both nice quality

+3

I agree. I've never had a issue with the cables I purchased from retrogamingcables but some people here say they are poor quality.

I think Daskrabs is still making scart to bnc cables. He makes quality cables.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Retro Console Accessories > Retro Gaming Cables but you may as well order from RGC since you're in the UK and they have everything you need.

If money is no object, order a SCART from RCA and a SCART to BNC from wookieewin (also on eBay). I hear the seller's a douche but he makes great cables and sometimes includes dick pics if you're into that.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
If money is no object, order a SCART from RCA and a SCART to BNC from wookieewin (also on eBay). I hear the seller's a douche but he makes great cables and sometimes includes dick pics if you're into that.
It's funny cause it's true :lolz: