Quest of Jongmaster

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Played Janshin Densetsu via NeoSD and was surprised that it’s actually decent. Mahjong against the CPU, with a RPG element, loser strips to a bikini, and early on saw a village completely destroyed by a wizard. It’s wild stuff. You beat a zombie, and it turns into a scantily clad sexy waifu.

This game deserves more looks.

2L winesweat night

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I read Dongmaster and now I'm frankly dissapointed.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I love games where world changing events and natural disasters and the movement of the stars are controlled by the flow of mahjong tiles.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The most playable of the Neo Geo mahjong games.

I love games where world changing events and natural disasters and the movement of the stars are controlled by the flow of mahjong tiles.
Don't forget the characters' state of undress.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
the most accurate Neo Geo port the PC Engine has ever been able to pull

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Not neo geo but I love that the same schizo that did the art direction for Cannon Dancer also did a Mahjong game where the first image in the attract screen is a woman piercing her earlobe with a needle

The coin screen is also highly artistique but not in the video. I highly suspect he didn't care much about the game he was tasked to do in this case

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Completed all of Jongmaster and it’s a long game. Somethings that happen

you see a UFO appear and get to explore the UFO, getting a ton of treasure. You find a Sphinx and get to battle the Sphinx, after which it will pick you up and fly you to the final castle.

final boss is multiple stages. Takes a lot of wins to completely reduce her HP. One win from her can wipe you out.

lots of power up items I didn’t buy along the way. I think it’s best to just buy weapon power ups and ignore defense.