quickest way you have seen a person fuck up their life

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Many laws are good, but we still have a lot of room for improvement. Public urination counting as a sex offender crime is retarded, plain and simple.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You do understand laws are made for a reason, right?

Otherwise, I might as well just murder you and take your shit right now, what's wrong with that?

Laws are made for afterwards and of course as a deterrent but it's important to take note of the former because I can just murder you and take your shit, I really can. :)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Every time a cop tries to fuck with me I tell them "you cannot hurt me. You are a policeman. There are rules for policemen".

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Every time a cop tries to fuck with me I tell them "you cannot hurt me. You are a policeman. There are rules for policemen".

giphy.gif

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Many laws are good, but we still have a lot of room for improvement. Public urination counting as a sex offender crime is retarded, plain and simple.

it is retarded. thats why it didn't last a year on the books here.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
My friend has twin sisters. One has always been very outgoing and the other slightly less so. Twin A would always wear makeup and nice clothes. Twin B would always wear whatever was lying around. A was uptight. B couldn't care less. The family was middle class. They'd be upper class if they didn't have so many fucking kids. 7 kids and 2 foster kids. But they had a pretty standard upbringing. Sports, a nice town, dad bought everyone a used car when they turned 17, etc. They were adopted and they eventually decided to find their biological parents. They found the mom, who was very trashy. Bedazzled mom jeans, constantly drunk, wreaked of cigs, etc. Twin B was like, "Wow, this lady's a loser. I'm out." But Twin A thought she was fine. They started hanging out and getting drunk together. Meanwhile, Twin B gets a degree to be dental hygienist, buys a house with her BF. I notice Twin A is starting to wear fancy clothes and fancy jewelry but I don't ask. My friend (her brother) eventually asks and she says a guy has been giving stuff to her. I find out not so long after that that Twin A has "stolen" her birthmom's boyfriend, an equally gross slob who was double her age, and he's the one who's been buying her all sorts of stuff. Years later and they're still together. So gross. Not exactly a ruined life, but definitely a downgrade. The family doesn't talk to her anymore.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
My cousin fucked up his track career cause he couldn't stop chasing tail. Now he has three kids with some woman he really doesn't love. My dad and uncles warned him for years. Didn't listen.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
My friend has twin sisters. One has always been very outgoing and the other slightly less so. Twin A would always wear makeup and nice clothes. Twin B would always wear whatever was lying around. A was uptight. B couldn't care less. The family was middle class. They'd be upper class if they didn't have so many fucking kids. 7 kids and 2 foster kids. But they had a pretty standard upbringing. Sports, a nice town, dad bought everyone a used car when they turned 17, etc. They were adopted and they eventually decided to find their biological parents. They found the mom, who was very trashy. Bedazzled mom jeans, constantly drunk, wreaked of cigs, etc. Twin B was like, "Wow, this lady's a loser. I'm out." But Twin A thought she was fine. They started hanging out and getting drunk together. Meanwhile, Twin B gets a degree to be dental hygienist, buys a house with her BF. I notice Twin A is starting to wear fancy clothes and fancy jewelry but I don't ask. My friend (her brother) eventually asks and she says a guy has been giving stuff to her. I find out not so long after that that Twin A has "stolen" her birthmom's boyfriend, an equally gross slob who was double her age, and he's the one who's been buying her all sorts of stuff. Years later and they're still together. So gross. Not exactly a ruined life, but definitely a downgrade. The family doesn't talk to her anymore.

Oh man :lolz:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
My cousin fucked up his track career cause he couldn't stop chasing tail. Now he has three kids with some woman he really doesn't love. My dad and uncles warned him for years. Didn't listen.

Dude I know fucked his up because during a meet his nuts twisted up around each other. Then after getting one removed, taking a few months to recover, putting on weight, and slowing down too much bullet was no more. He joined the marines, went to college, does alright for himself. But we know that if it weren't for his testicles he could have genuinely had a try out for the olympics squad.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
People deciding too late that they wanted a NES Mini. Paying scalpers and going to Best Buy to stand in line.

Then they cry they couldn't get one or regret the price they willfully paid. ;)

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Dude I know fucked his up because during a meet his nuts twisted up around each other. Then after getting one removed, taking a few months to recover, putting on weight, and slowing down too much bullet was no more. He joined the marines, went to college, does alright for himself. But we know that if it weren't for his testicles he could have genuinely had a try out for the olympics squad.

I knew a friends brother that played lacrosse and got hit in the nuts with a field long pass that bounced and hit him in the balls. Had to get one removed blew up like a eunuch and last time I saw him all he did was get high and lay around on his parents couch getting even fatter. All he had to do was wear a cup and he would have had a scholarship and ended up working in his dads law firm.

Always protect your jewels.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Someone I used to be friends with fucked up his life in multiple ways pretty quickly.

In a 2 year span, he had two kids by two different girls because he wouldn't wrap up. Standard fare.

Then he decided one day that he needed money, so he set up a drug sale of a couple of pounds of weed with some buyers. Goes to the predetermined location, hands over a gym bag filled with the product, and they give him something like $10-$20K in cash. He drives away. Well for whatever reason, they didn't bother to check the bag beforehand. They open it up and find a bunch of wet towels to simulate the weight. Understandably pissed off, they jump in their car and take off trying to catch up to him. A mile or two down the road they were in luck as he was sitting at a red light. They proceed to crash right into the back of his car, get out, and then they dragged him out of his car and were beating the shit out of him when the cops showed up. All three got arrested and charged. The friend (ex-friend by this point) got hit hardest with criminal charges. He wound up doing time in jail, not sure how much time.

Fast forward 6 years later, I'm looking at the local news and I see his name mentioned yet again. Only this time he was arrested for murder. Turns out he was boarding at someone's house in an affluent town, and the landlord was found dead. It was alleged some sort of disagreement must have occurred between the landlord and my ex-friend, and things escalated to the point where he again allegedly beat the guy to death. He's been sitting in county jail for the last year. Have not seen any case updates since the original arrest, and I'm not sure what to make of the fact that this has lingered on without any updates.

All of his prior arrests and misdeeds were avoidable things. Kind of a shame because he was a nice kid who ultimately had no impulse control and was too busy trying to live the thug life to impress god knows who. I thought he would have grown up but clearly it never happened.