Quinnspiracy/Gamergate

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Oh, you.... but it HAS been posted by Chu Chu Flamingo and his thread is still on this page. =/

Tough break.

Or if you wanna discuss it here, I'd still be interested on hearing your take on it....

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Didn't see the other thread, guys. Sorry. Not trying to steal anyone's thunder. If a mod sees this and wants to merge, please feel free.

Spoon, my opinion:

If true, it doesn't surprise me at all. People are people, no matter what their walk in life. People fuck to advance their careers all the time, and the more people they fuck on the way to success, the more it will be covered up because of the potential collateral damage. I'm more fascinated by how it's blown up and the general mania about the whole thing.

EDIT: Chuchu's thread title isn't interesting enough for me to have clicked on it. That's why I didn't know it existed.

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I guess I just don't find it fascinating at all, sex and entertainment are synonymous so it's not surprising. I mean how many caulks were gobbled whole to get 95% of the shit that's released to the silver screen, let alone a semi decent review. Also she grausssss as hell.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
EDIT: Chuchu's thread title isn't interesting enough for me to have clicked on it. That's why I didn't know it existed.

I agree, it was a bit of a fluke that I even clicked on it myself.

As for this topic, fucking around to get ahead may be the "human" thing to do....but the "internet" thing to do is to force-feed someone a dose of their own medicine and revel in the irony. ie: Tsmallz, Tonk, DashK, etc, etc.

And naturally the more compelling the story is, the farther it spreads.

This one in particular, was a doozy:
-outspoken critic and bereaved "victim" of male abuse turns out to be a habitual man abuser,
-self-appointed feminism icon uses her pussy and mouth to push a game she made; a shrewd move that undermines the very cause she claims to champion.

Simply delicious.

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member

As for this topic, fucking around to get ahead may be the "human" thing to do....but the "internet" thing to do is to force-feed someone a dose of their own medicine and revel in the irony. ie: Tsmallz, Tonk, DashK, etc, etc.

And naturally the more compelling the story is, the farther it spreads.

This one in particular, was a doozy:
-outspoken critic and bereaved "victim" of male abuse turns out to be a habitual man abuser,
-self-appointed feminism icon uses her pussy and mouth to push a game she made; a shrewd move that undermines the very cause she claims to champion.

Simply delicious.

Well said,
but would you hold it against me if I read that imagining it was in Robert Stack's voice?
cast.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
wow, I am totally out of touch. shit, I need to go buy a convertible or do something midlife crisis ish.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
wow, I am totally out of touch. shit, I need to go buy a convertible or do something midlife crisis ish.

Older guy in a convertible: man in midlife crisis mode
Older guy with well appointed 2 door coupe: man with taste

Big ol black AMG mercedes should do the trick.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member

are you actually at the point of midlife? if so i guess this is a compliment because a few years back at Rob's gathering i would never have placed you much past 26-28.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member

The word 'censorship' in a thread title usually makes me look to the next thing.

As it regards the Quinnspiracy, there's more going on here, in my opinion, than that tired old debate about censorship. There are so many more moving parts on visible display than in your standard censorship discussion.

I'm still most fascinated by the reaction from the community, the various white knights, the media and the community all battling it out. All the allegations, straw man arguments, misinformation and those trying to clear away the detritus of inaccurate statements, either willful or ignorant, both for and against ZQ.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm still most fascinated by the reaction from the community, the various white knights, the media and the community all battling it out. All the allegations, straw man arguments, misinformation and those trying to clear away the detritus of inaccurate statements, either willful or ignorant, both for and against ZQ.

i've spent my whole life distancing myself away from other gamers

it's not a community i ever wished to be a part of

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and 330 Mega - thanks man, but the recent years of sobriety and clean living have not stopped father time for hitting me like a dirty yaton box of bricks.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member

I think this story is feeding that 'trash tv' impulse in me that other people get fulfillment in watching Springer, Hoarders and that sort of thing.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
If she had bigger tits it might help some, those nudes she took were really unflattering. I still don't get how her game came out. I know there is a TON of really shitty indie games out there but a depression simulator just seems like the worst to me. Even free I cannot see a point behind it.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I know there is a TON of really shitty indie games out there but a depression simulator just seems like the worst to me. Even free I cannot see a point behind it.

I hate practically everything to do with the "indie game scene", but a depression simulator is a good idea.
Just look at the indie game demographic!

The point is to get fat reject chicks to buy it.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
If she had bigger tits it might help some, those nudes she took were really unflattering. I still don't get how her game came out. I know there is a TON of really shitty indie games out there but a depression simulator just seems like the worst to me. Even free I cannot see a point behind it.

From my own personal experience, looking at photos of a 6 and being around that same 6, listening to her talk, watching her move and interacting with you, the voice, the smiles, the eyes, the body language...that shit does things to people. Especially if they come off as uninhibited, are coming on to you and they seem attainable. A promiscuous 6 can be pretty exciting to be around. I'd say it was all a part of my misspent youth, but those were some of the best nights of my late teens and early twenties.

Not to mention that people have different tasted, etc. most people aren't super models so good for her that she's comfortable with her body.

But her behavior and how she treats people is pretty despicable. Also, her name makes me think of Caprica.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
This guy writes super-guarded in his TL : DR posts. Definitely only telling us the parts of the story he wants us to hear, and I don't buy the panic attack stuff for a second. Feels a little whiny/mentally-unstable at best to flat out manipulative and using that as a way to hold on to her at worst. I'm sure she's just as bad as he says, but I am not buying his innocent lover act for a second.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
This guy writes super-guarded in his TL : DR posts. Definitely only telling us the parts of the story he wants us to hear, and I don't buy the panic attack stuff for a second. Feels a little whiny/mentally-unstable at best to flat out manipulative and using that as a way to hold on to her at worst. I'm sure she's just as bad as he says, but I am not buying his innocent lover act for a second.

100% agree. He's probably a dirtbag too. Only difference is that it's probably harder for him to fuck his way to financial gain.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Maybe he fucked her and all he got was a VD instead of a game on Steam?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I haven't watched this video and don't really know the details of the story...but I just thought I would mention this.

There was a scandal at a previous company I worked for where a woman was using conference rooms in the office to have sex with multiple men during working hours.

When learning about that I think my initial reaction was that she was doing this to get ahead....but I asked some folks about it offline, and they told me that it wasn't a caclculated career move to get ahead by her at all, she was just having fun.

Couldn't that be the case here? Couln't this chick be looking for fun...and some dude(s) got attached/hurt along the way? Again, I haven't watched any of the videos so I could be way off base...but its just a thought that occurred to me.