R.I.P Dave Brubeck

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I read this on Twitter just a bit ago. I saw his band in concert a couple years ago and it was surprising he was still so full of energy.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I read this on Twitter just a bit ago. I saw his band in concert a couple years ago and it was surprising he was still so full of energy.

Yes, he was. Very unexpected, and also one day short of his 92nd birthday...

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Damn, I love Take 5

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I read about this last night just before bed. Time Out was my first jazz record, and I just love the quartet, their off timing and tight but playing. R.I.P Dave Brubeck, you will be missed, but at least we still have the music.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I read about this last night just before bed. Time Out was my first jazz record, and I just love the quartet, their off timing and tight but playing. R.I.P Dave Brubeck, you will be missed, but at least we still have the music.

Time Out was my first exposure to jazz as well. It's sad that he passed away, but it's also great to see a great is musician live a full life and leave behind a great body of work.

I'll have to listen to some Time Out tonight.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Time Out is just about the only Jazz I have in my entire vinyl collection. He will be missed! :(