R.I.P General Lee

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
general lee.jpg
R.I.P.

The General Lee has been deemed too offensive for everybody now. Say goodbye to General Lee toys and TV re-runs.

America is getting...not so fun lately.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Fuckin people need to stop being so damn sensitive and butt hurt all the time. What's next? Pull A-Team because Mr T. is the only black guy?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fuckin people need to stop being so damn sensitive and butt hurt all the time. What's next? Pull A-Team because Mr T. is the only black guy?

You sound like a white person. You should fucking hate yourself for that.

If you don't hate yourself then the media isn't being very effective.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
How does white guilt work if you aren't quite all the way white?

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
View attachment 26678
R.I.P.

The General Lee has been deemed too offensive for everybody now. Say goodbye to General Lee toys and TV re-runs.

America is getting...not so fun lately.

I'll repost what I said on my Facebook Page earlier today, and I'm still pissed off about this:

Keoma said:
Fuckin' Retarded.
:( People are too Goddamned "thin skinned" these days. I can understand taking down the flag from government buildings, but shit like this affecting old TV shows and digitally removing the rebel flag from GONE WITH THE WIND, and refusing to show it in theaters anymore is just beyond comprehension. America is now a land of gutless turds across the collective, and today's America sucks the cock of my great great grand father and grand father's generations. :(

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I never watched this show and don't give a fuck. Feels good to be in China where people can call a spade a spade and no one bats an eye.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
WTF?! That is beyond absurd.When did erasing parts of America's History become "the in thing"?
I'm going to go out now and straighten some curves and flatten some hills!
BB

Last edited:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
This is total bullshit. Has all of America become butthurt? Couldn't all black/mostly black TV shows be considered racist? Why not pull The Jefferson's and Sanford and Son???

This makes me want to buy a brand damn new Charger and paint that son bitch up like the General Lee;then go on a piss off the butthurt pussy ass bitches, drive across America. Freedom mother fuckers.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
people been awake for a long time now. ain't got shit they can do about it. look throughout history, empires only last a couple hundred years anyway before the next.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Political Correctness one again rears it's ugly head.Really !? TV land freaks out and drops the dukes of hazard.It's a silly tv show that every body watched.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
This makes me want to buy a brand damn new Charger and paint that son bitch up like the General Lee;then go on a piss off the butthurt pussy ass bitches.

Our neighbor across the way actually did that with his SRT8 Charger. He even has a "Dixie Horn" that plays the beginning of Dixie when he pulls away. Fucking hilarious.

Jon

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
This is what happen's when we become a pussy nation. Thing's that were once okay and didn't bother anyone all of a sudden have to be given the axe because god forbid now of day's you offend or piss of one person out of a million. In the end we have to bend over and carter to said such person.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Does anyone actually give a shit about watching reruns of this show?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You know, back in the day, movies would attempt to predict the future of our society. Most of them predicted this uber violent, uncensored media where anything goes (Robocop, Running Man).

Who would have thought that Demolition Man hit the nail on the head? A super white washed, non offensive, ultra feminine world where everyone is legally made to be polite and show no aggression. A world where they view a time like the 80's to be barbaric and do their best to pretend it didn't happen.

How sad is that.

Does anyone actually give a shit about watching reruns of this show?

That's a rather two dimensional way of looking at it. I think most are offended at the absurdity of this censorship and exactly how far some people are digging to white wash everything.

How long until white males are legally required to publicly wear a shirt that says "I'm sorry for everything, it's all my fault" in bold letters on the front. I should make a stage show where I simply show up in black slacks, a white t-shirt and I take the stage, cry, and say the words "I'm sorry" over and over again for 45 min straight. Once I'm through with the apologies, I'll allow a shaming session where the audience is allowed to insult and blame me for everything wrong in their lives.

I'll title it "white privilege".

I'll make millions.

Last edited:

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I never watched this show, and I don't much care, but the use of the Confederate flag in the south only became cool back in the 60s as a counter to the civil rights movement. Isn't that how it went down? If the show were about some black dudes with a Black Panthers themed car, nobody would feign offense at having the show pulled for it. But since it's some good 'ol white boys with a Confederate Flag, we're supposed to be all butthurt over erasing our country's history or whatever. As if that were the issue. As if this were a show anyone was really watching anymore.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
altering public war memorials and "symbols" of oppression clearly trumps such minor concerns as education, crime, poverty, umemployment, veterans affairs, infrastructure...etc..

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I never watched this show, and I don't much care, but the use of the Confederate flag in the south only became cool back in the 60s as a counter to the civil rights movement. Isn't that how it went down? If the show were about some black dudes with a Black Panthers themed car, nobody would feign offense at having the show pulled for it. But since it's some good 'ol white boys with a Confederate Flag, we're supposed to be all butthurt over erasing our country's history or whatever. As if that were the issue. As if this were a show anyone was really watching anymore.

So I'm to assume you're in favor of this action? If you are, it's your choice to feel that way...but may I suggest you actually know of what you're talking of before you speak out in favor of banning it?

The Dukes of Hazzard has quite to cult following and is in no way a racist show. It joins the ranks of shows like C.H.I.P.S, the A-Team or Knight Rider. Yes, people (like me), still enjoy these classics.

Gotta love assumed stereotypes. 1980's + the south + the Confederate Flag? Yup, gotta be racist. Wipe it off the face of the planet.

altering public war memorials and "symbols" of oppression clearly trumps such minor concerns as education, crime, poverty, umemployment, veterans affairs, infrastructure...etc..

A prior DUI convicted drunk driver kills an innocent while once again being intoxicated on a public street. What does the public do? They find out what kind of car he was driving, sue the maker. Then find out what kind of booze he was drinking, sue them too. Then they publicly shame the auto maker and the alcohol manufacturer blaming it all on them and their products. Make no attempts to reform drunk driving laws. The auto maker will stop making that car and the alcohol maker will pull the drunk's drink of choice off the shelves because of public outcry against it.

Then go ban any television shows or movie showing forms of drunk driving. Then go a step further banning any media showing drinking in any form.

Meanwhile...another person will get killed elsewhere as a victim of yet another DUI crime...

Last edited: