Raleigh: Fighting Tournament at Mugi's

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I can assure you that Moogi meat is indeed in your future. Probably when you least expect it.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I need those KI cabs! Couple of the bigger items i'm missing from my KI collection <3

Also, you guys ever heard of TFC / The Fall Classic? Fighting game tournament that happened in Sept? They do it every year and next year it'll be in Oct.

I only heard about for the first time this year, so I'll try to check it out next time. Maybe see if the other Raleigh guys wanna go. Are you in the triangle also?

Kzero

n00b
I only heard about for the first time this year, so I'll try to check it out next time. Maybe see if the other Raleigh guys wanna go. Are you in the triangle also?

I'm in Morganton, which is about 3 hours from Raleigh. But i'll be going next year. Lots of high caliber fighting game players are always there. Going to try and make it to EVO next year as well.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Awesome work on the video Mitsurugi!

Thanks but it's really not my best work. I felt obligated to finish it up and get it off my plate with the CPS2 fixes I have coming in. So I wasn't as creative in the editing as I have been lately with other videos.

I cut about 45 minutes of video into a tidy 8 minute clip though. lol

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Of all the epic matches we had you showed the one where you picked Bison :keke:

Dion

Of all the epic matches we had you showed the one where you picked Bison :keke:

Yeah, and I did not hide my suckage either. I also showed the match where I was one hit away from Grand Master and failed.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
100proof still beat me with a bad controller. How do you win with Guile and not have MK? That's arguably SSF2 Guile's most important button!

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
100proof still beat me with a bad controller. How do you win with Guile and not have MK? That's arguably SSF2 Guile's most important button!

Years of playing in shitty mall arcades will teach you pretty quickly how to play with broken sticks/buttons.

Dion

I was just joking about the controller being the reason, btw.