Rant about women and loyalty

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
So.... men. Men are pigs, aren't we? Gather around and listen to a tale of bullshit:

So, I dated a very young girl. Too young. Lik 15 years younger than me. A few years ago, it seemed like a great idea. Sex was amazing, but we had 0.0 things in common. Like, every story I told I had to tell a BACK STORY about what I was talking about because she didn't know anything. (case in point: I had to explain who Tom Green was to her because she was like fucking 2 years old when he was popular).

ANYHOW, after a while of this nonsense, I decided to call it quits. That was over a year ago.

To this day, she keeps contacting me saying how she misses me and how she's mad we didn't work and takes no responsibility for why we failed. She's 24, so she knows everything.

Here's the shitty part. Just yesterday she was telling me how she still loves me and misses me and how she wants me back, which I will NOT go back because I'm happy with someone that's older than she is and it's been going well for almost a year. So, I decided to scope her Instagram, and she has the audacity to post her boyfriend and how she loves him so much and how they're a perfect couple. This was at the SAME TIME that she was telling me how much she wants me back. This made me RAGE. What the fuck are women doing when they do this? I feel super bad for that poor unsuspecting bastard.

I don't really have a nice way to wrap up this story except to say I find women to be generally disgusting and detestable. It, of course, made me wonder if she was doing the same shit while I was with her. This girl clearly needs maximum amounts of attention. Is it society's fault? I don't get it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
How the fuck did Tom Green come up in conversation?

It was in regards to the 4 dudes in Impractical Jokers, and I asked "how much longer can this go on for before everyone recognizes them the way they did at the end of Tom Green's show."

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
PM the boyfriend with the messages she sent you, if you can. if she's gonna act like that then make sure everybody knows about it

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
Younger girls....that's the problem. If for some crazy reason the wife and I don't work out, I would never date younger. As it is, there is a 4 year age gap between the wife and I and that is about as far as I would go. Young girls are nothing but trouble.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yep, I've made up my mind a few years ago that I wouldn't date anyone more than 5 years younger than me. The difference in maturity beyond that is too much.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Would you take her back if she sent you a really nice freddy got fingered gif?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
block all digital comm & time the 180

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Maybe the guy who painted you is free?

What happened with your fat ex-wife?

Kerry Anne?

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Hello Daddy/abandonment issues!

It's the downside of dating anyone under 25 really. People just haven't gotten their shit together at that point. To be fair, some folks never do figure it out but the immaturity prevents you from any level of self-reflection. Occasionally it works out but it's the reason they suggest not marrying your high school sweetheart: you're simply not the person at 18-22 you're going to be the rest of your life.

As for this crazy bitch, I would tell her to stop calling/texting/whatever and let her know that if she continues, you'll let her boyfriend know she's looking for dick on the side.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
So, I decided to scope her Instagram, and she has the audacity to post her boyfriend and how she loves him so much and how they're a perfect couple. This was at the SAME TIME that she was telling me how much she wants me back.

In her eyes you're the main dude. The other guy is keeping her oil changed in the meantime.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You know...I'd agree with the age-correlation...but honestly, I've seen this exact same thing and by women far older than their 20's.

I'll put it this way, all I can run with is what I've personally seen and in my life, I've never dealt with a scumbag guy, only scumbag women.

I was literally just at a friends house Sat night talking him down from a ledge because his wife just revealed to him that she has been cheating on him and then kicked him out. This is the third time I've been through this in the past 5 years.

-In all cases the man was the sole financial provider, the wives had no job. (In time all three became extreme financial burdens spending money like water while the husbands worked 1-2 jobs.)
-In all three cases the husband never cheated, no drugs were involved, no abuse was involved.
-2 of the 3 had children with the wife but now that the marriage is over, have now taken on the children.
-In all 3 cases, all the women came into the relationship with prior children that the man took on.
-In all cases the "baby daddy" gave zero support.
-In all 3 cases the wife kicked the husband out of the house despite not paying for it and being that active cheater.
-In all 3 cases the wife blamed the husband on the cheating with the most absurd reasoning they could come up with (2 of the 3 literally told the husband that they "work too much and that was neglect" despite their insane spending).
-In all 3 cases, the wife's role decayed to the point where the husband was not only earning all the $$, he was also taking care of the house/bills/laundry/cleaning/kids/etc.

Now...I will admit that in our group, we all knew these three gals were unstable. That was apparent from the beginning. Either way though...the absolute and insane nerve the gals have is staggering.

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Some people just can't stand the thought of being alone. So even if she has feelings for you, a stunt-cock will suffice for the time being...or until she gets attached to a new host. -_-

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Some people just can't stand the thought of being alone. So even if she has feelings for you, a stunt-cock will suffice for the time being...or until she gets attached to a new host. -_-

This is my experience too. Jumping ship if something better comes along. I'd stay clear, one day you'll find out she jumped your ship for something better.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

This is pretty much the truth. I've had my fair share of crazy chicks over the years but thankfully I've never been married nor do I have any kids. I'm 45 now and honestly I'm happier being alone these days. My brother still worries about me being alone and it's hard for him to wrap his head around the idea that some people are meant to be single for the rest of their lives.

If I seriously meet a woman who'd I want to hook up with, she'd had better god damn be worth it.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

I'd rather be alone than with someone who makes my life hell.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
idk if every single person in a certain age group acts the same

not every college student is crazy/irresponsible/immature

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
nah I disagree about Tom Green I thought he was hilarious.

women...
but Spike maybe your pride was hurt a little along the way? I mean the deceit is also related to how she has no qualms in messing with you under false pretenses too.

I think a lot comes down to how fucked up we are as a civilization. women are stupidly looking for happiness, want to feel something, can't deal with the utter mediocrity and predictability of modern life. bored and stupified with technology to prompt their foolishness and culture complicitly spurring them further into a void at the heart of which is nothing.
us men tend to be the same.
gender is ever less an excuse or reason.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Is it society's fault? I don't get it.

Somewhere in between, there's your answer:

Look, Annette, I mean, what are you, anyway? You a nice girl or you a cunt?

- I don't know. Both?

You can't be both. I mean, that's a thing a girl's gotta decide early on. You gotta decide whether you're gonna be a nice girl or a cunt.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This is pretty much the truth. I've had my fair share of crazy chicks over the years but thankfully I've never been married nor do I have any kids. I'm 45 now and honestly I'm happier being alone these days. My brother still worries about me being alone and it's hard for him to wrap his head around the idea that some people are meant to be single for the rest of their lives.

If I seriously meet a woman who'd I want to hook up with, she'd had better god damn be worth it.

this is madness, even in August 2000 when you joined you were still older back then than I am now. madness