roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
jesus, just give us some damn raizing games already, M2

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
jesus, just give us some damn raizing games already, M2
I'm with ya but gotta say Rayforce/Glalctic Attack/Layer Section getting the M2 treatment is fucking awesome.

But yeah no Batrider port yet :mad:

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
M2 already did Raizing (Mahou).

But seriously, Raizing can't catch a break. No Dimahoo on the upcoming Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium either.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Dimahoo fucking sucks. Give us Batrider.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I have been playing the Ray games since March on my iPad, good ports, looks like delisted in China are they still able to download where you live?

Anyways. The Raycrisis iOs port has an incredible title screen medley exclusive to it, I've been listening to it for months now.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I really wish they'd release a physical of Mahou but eh at least all the others have been.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
I really wish they'd release a physical of Mahou but eh at least all the others have been.
Would be nice to see it get a Switch release too, same with Ketsui

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I hate SLG and LRG, but play Asia lost a bunch of games i ordered last Christmas and was a hassle to deal with.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I hate SLG and LRG, but play Asia lost a bunch of games i ordered last Christmas and was a hassle to deal with.
I don't buy to much from pa these days but i never lost a game from them yet guess i'm lucky.Still i'm burned out from buying from lrg and with slg,i haven't mess with them in years.Heck i wanted to buy the,wonderboy anniversary collection from them but the order was flagged as fraudulent so no thanks for trying to order from slg again.If i ever buy the ray arcade chronology for me it's pa or i'll wait and see if inin games releases it here.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
When it releases, you should be able to order the game from Suruga-ya direct from Japan if Play Asia isn't your thing. If you use their US site there is no need for a Proxy. https://www.suruga-ya.com/en

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
EU review is up and it's good beside he suggest you import the japanese release since the inin one leaves a game out.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
EU review is up and it's good beside he suggest you import the japanese release since the inin one leaves a game out.

I’m eagerly waiting for my Strictly Limited copy

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
What the fuck? It's missing the only game worth actually playing.