Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
I spent some serious time with this on my Switch Lite today.

Best the game with a few continues and using beam a lot on the bosses on Novice setting.

After that I've been messing around with the boss mode on normal.

After spending some quality time with Razion it's starting to really grow on me. The weird Darius + biomutant techno shit is pretty cool.
I started right on normal with Razion. I keep going back trying to finish on fewer credits and upping the multipliers. At times it feels like a hybrid of shooter with rhythm game that isn't overly complex, and I'm here for it.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
There is a re-release incoming for those who missed this one:

Pre-order Razion EX CE / reprint

Dear customers,

pre-orders for the Razion EX Collector Edition starts 17. June 2023 21:00 (9 PM CEST).

Important information for customers of the Gunlord X CE are at the end.

We already had a Limited Edition in the past but this will be a proper Collector Edition.

The CE includes a new custom box with an exclusive later revealed cover art, a newly designed OST, a new sticker sheet set, bookmark stickers, a couple postcards and 3 acrylic standees.

The CE and a small RE reprint will be available here: https://www.ngdevdirect.com/

Due to the fact this is a pre-order we can _not_ accept PayPal payments.
We can accept credit cards, Apple Pay and Klarna (EU).

The Razion EX CE + RE are planned to ship in September/October 2023. The gamecards are already in stock and only extras and packaging needs to be produced.

This is only a small print run of 1000 units combined. Razion EX regular is open for a final reprint. Probably produced together with a new game release.

We are offering UK shipping via a 3rd party service at additional costs.

About Gunlord X CE

As we already announced in March we unfortunately needed to change the deal on the small figurine. In its current shape and form it's nowhere near produce-able at budget and
manufacturing methods our estimates/offers from oversea were based on. It was replaced with 3 acrylic standees.

More details and as always production and shipping updates can be found in our blog posts: https://www.ngdevdirect.com/blogs/news

Best regards,
NGDEV

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
There is a re-release incoming for those who missed this one:

Pre-order Razion EX CE / reprint

Dear customers,

pre-orders for the Razion EX Collector Edition starts 17. June 2023 21:00 (9 PM CEST).

Important information for customers of the Gunlord X CE are at the end.

We already had a Limited Edition in the past but this will be a proper Collector Edition.

The CE includes a new custom box with an exclusive later revealed cover art, a newly designed OST, a new sticker sheet set, bookmark stickers, a couple postcards and 3 acrylic standees.

The CE and a small RE reprint will be available here: https://www.ngdevdirect.com/

Due to the fact this is a pre-order we can _not_ accept PayPal payments.
We can accept credit cards, Apple Pay and Klarna (EU).

The Razion EX CE + RE are planned to ship in September/October 2023. The gamecards are already in stock and only extras and packaging needs to be produced.

This is only a small print run of 1000 units combined. Razion EX regular is open for a final reprint. Probably produced together with a new game release.

We are offering UK shipping via a 3rd party service at additional costs.

About Gunlord X CE

As we already announced in March we unfortunately needed to change the deal on the small figurine. In its current shape and form it's nowhere near produce-able at budget and
manufacturing methods our estimates/offers from oversea were based on. It was replaced with 3 acrylic standees.

More details and as always production and shipping updates can be found in our blog posts: https://www.ngdevdirect.com/blogs/news

Best regards,
NGDEV
Any word on a re-run of MVS carts?

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
My razion for switch never arrived. After a month I emailed, they said to give it more time. After 4 months emailed again and a day later my money was back into my account. No replies or anything.

I'm glad I got my money was returned and hopefully I snag a copy this time.

promking

Marked Wolf
What's the overall consensus on this game? On the Neo?
It's better on the switch with the improvements?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Its a decent shtmup. Has some cool music and nice graphics. I remember it having alot of pre-rendered graphics similar to blazing star. I played it on the Neo. Don't know what improvements were made for the switch version but its $10 steam game at best.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Still funny seeing pretty much every indie dev for old systems pivoting to use boobies to sell their games. NG Dev Team, Mega Cat, those guys doing Life on Mars Genesis and so on.

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Still funny seeing pretty much every indie dev for old systems pivoting to use boobies to sell their games. NG Dev Team, Mega Cat, those guys doing Life on Mars Genesis and so on.
Incels spend big

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Whelp, I was living life and missed this round of preorders, screw it I'm not paying the aftermarket markup for it I'll just enjoy it on digital and move on.