rAZZLEKHAN Laundered $4.5b (Allegedly) & made bad rap videos

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Heres her whole catalog

Description Razzlekhan is a surrealist artist & shameless rapper. Her genre is horror-comedy, with a splash of weird allure. She has a rare type of synesthesia, so her senses are "crossed," giving her "phantom tastes and smells," and more. Razz is all about authenticity, misfits, self-love, and social commentary. Her experiences living in the Middle East (Turkey & North Africa) and Asia (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong) influence her art. 
WHAT GETS POSTED: -Razz's weird art projects (fashion design, sculpture, collage, painting, and music videos from her rap songs) -inspirational content to help you become your best self (which is always your REAL SELF) -DIY art tutorials ("Berazzling" old clothes to create your own streetwear fashion ) -unusual fashion ideas -wild stories from around the world (Vietnam, Egypt, Ukraine, Turkey, Kazakhstan, etc) -unusual life hacks -ideas to optimize your home, life, and career -synesthesia-inspired recipes -women's health issues and female empowerment

Last edited:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I'm glad someone is bringing back the fanny pack. Saw her videos, she definitely is a menace to society.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I don't understand why she took the videos down.
She's always wanted to go viral.

Honestly I feel it's actually close to being something.
She just needed someone to go over it, a real musician/producer.
Also takes out any clips when she's not dollled up, maybe wear some pads.
Looks like a total looser/weirdo/nerd when she's running around with bedhead.
Maybe that's intentional, her message on feminism.

Maybe that makes me sexist, whatever.
Whats the difference if I pulled a Ted Nugent and didn't take care of myself for awhile and made a video after I shit myself?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
But yeah the whole thing is totally surreal.
In fact everyday I find myself questioning reality more and more.

So anyways laundering, that's what they've been accused of.
Who stole it?

Could have been her.
She has several posts talking about social engineering, claims to be a professional expert on it.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
too much credit... when they store it all the address and keys on the cloud. Is the exchange going to get all the coins back or they just getting $70+ million dollars ?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
too much credit... when they store it all the address and keys on the cloud. Is the exchange going to get all the coins back or they just getting $70+ million dollars ?
I thought I read something about 80% of current value going back.
I don't care enough to look it up.
Guess the government gets a finders fee.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Lyrics to Cutthroat Country:

Spearfish your password
all your funds transferred
flush you like a turd
smash you like a cheese curd