Real Tron Lightcycle

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
These guys are making and selling electric Tron Lightcycles (for 55,000 bucks).

Here's a short vid. of the Lightcycle moving about.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That thing looks damn near impossible to ride but yeah, if I had the cash-money, I'd rock the hell out of it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Seems impractical for long rides, but it can only go 100 miles anyway before it needs to be recharged, so yeah, just something to ride around town in and show off.

I always thought Kaneda's bike should become a reality too but the turning radius is just too long for u-turns. You'd have to get in the next lane over, I would think, to pull off a smooth one. Not to mention only Kaneda looks cool in it. Tetsuo proved that for us.

Give me Clown's bike any day of the week, though...

Akira.6.jpg

Unlike weeaboo wet dreams, that design could definitely translate very well to real life. .

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
the turning radius is just too long for u-turns. You'd have to get in the next lane over, I would think, to pull off a smooth one.

I would get around this w/ two wheel steering. Just like in a modern Monster Truck...a handle is used to operate the rear for tight turns.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Freaking sweet tron light cycle there though if i had the money i'd just get one for show.

SSS

neo retired
I would get around this w/ two wheel steering. Just like in a modern Monster Truck...a handle is used to operate the rear for tight turns.

The bike would probably fall completely over. Also at higher speeds, you counter steer on motorcycles to turn.