Record collecting

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
If anyone here is interested, Ghost Ramp Records is having a 25% off sale on all their vinyl. Sale goes on through Monday @12:01am PST. Picked myself up Nuclear Throne, Lisa, and Crypt of the Necrodancer OSTs.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Ghost Ramp records?

Oops, I pasted the wrong link above. Was showing a buddy the Ecco LP I snagged the other day, It's fixed now.

Ghost Ramp is just a small record label mostly dealing in video game related stuff.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
My brother just got back from Japan and picked up some stuff for me
records from Japan.jpg

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Don't know if anyone else knows but gunstar heroes soundtrack is out on datadiscs. Just ordered mine, I love the soundtrack even though I'm not too good at the game.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Went a little nuts:

Ron Gallo- Heavy Meta
Nirvana- In Utero
Tool- Opiate
Perturbator- Uncanny Valley, Dangerous Days and Sexulaizer
Carpenter Brut- Trilogy
Strange Things- ST vol. 2
Dan Terminus- The Wrath of Code
Bonobo- Migration
Thievery Corporation- Mirror Conspiracy, Sounds from the Thievery Hi-Fi, Saudade and The Temple of 1& 2
Neon Demon- ST

Think I'll be selling off most of my game STs once I rip them for sampling, I hardly listen to most of them.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
iam8bit.com is doing a Legend of Zelda soundtrack preorder right meow.

Mine came in yesterday. It's almost overly orchestral. Some tracks are unrecognizable.
The tracks and melodies that are done well are amazing though.

The artwork and vinyl colors are very nice. The jacket is really just cardstock, so it's not as sturdy as I would like. I would guess that is necessary for the natural finish with the artwork.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Mine came in yesterday. It's almost overly orchestral. Some tracks are unrecognizable.
The tracks and melodies that are done well are amazing though.

The artwork and vinyl colors are very nice. The jacket is really just cardstock, so it's not as sturdy as I would like. I would guess that is necessary for the natural finish with the artwork.

I just downloaded the digital copy yesterday and haven't had the chance to listen to it yet, but the sample they had on the website had me a little worried about being 'over done'. I'm going to give the mp3s a good listen, and if it's not my bag, it'll probably end up being a birthday present for one of my friends. Packaging can only take me so far, if I'm never going to listen to it I don't want it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I just downloaded the digital copy yesterday and haven't had the chance to listen to it yet, but the sample they had on the website had me a little worried about being 'over done'. I'm going to give the mp3s a good listen, and if it's not my bag, it'll probably end up being a birthday present for one of my friends. Packaging can only take me so far, if I'm never going to listen to it I don't want it.

i wouldn't feel bad if i missed this one. I like 1/4 of the tracks at most. those are the only ones i recognize as zelda.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
My Super Castlevania IV LP showed up the other day. Can't wait for Rondo and SOTN tho!

1ffed59edaebf092974d489b7ec7faa5.jpg

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Seeing all of these offerings from Mondo and iam8bit made me think of some of my favorite soundtracks that aren't on vinyl.

I wish Shadow of the Colossus had a vinyl release. ICO and the Last Guardian have them but I would pay unnecessary amounts of money for a vinyl SotC album. One of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
My Super Castlevania IV LP showed up the other day. Can't wait for Rondo and SOTN tho!

Mine arrived the other day, too, but it arrived damaged (seem was splitting on the top of the sleeve). I'm trying to get them to exchange for an undamaged one. Hopefully this goes well, because I REALLY want SotN when it comes out, but I won't continue doing business with them if they ship me damaged product, and don't make it right in some way.