Red Bull Stratos Live Now

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Watching it now... he's one ballsy (or dumb)... mofo...

xROTx

Marek

Banned
LOL I caught the last 2.5 seconds of the capsule parachute then it went to screen that says "wait for press conference"

Classic LTTP

Geralds

Kula's Candy
This actually happened were I live. Its about time something happened in this lame ass town.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
That spinning for the first 30 seconds he jumped out looked fucking scary.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
That was pretty awesome... couldn't understand him during the jump, though.

Geralds

Kula's Candy
lol to bad i couldnt see the guy fall out site he was to far away from my house meh oh well.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
It was truly amazing to see his feat live on Discovery HD. I was nervous the entire time and right before his leap when he said he was coming home, it almost brought me tears because it was at that moment when he became humble at the whole spectacle. To see him free falling at that speed was chilling and I was praying for him to make it back safely. I did not want to witness a human being's life ending right before my eyes. Thankfully, Felix returned safely and on both feet no less. It will be one of those times in my life when I can remember when and where I was.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Your ninja edit doesn't mean I didn't catch the dumb thing you said.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Considering that he was waiting to exceed the speed of sound before opening his parachute, I was thinking there better not be anything like a sneeze or something that delays it.