Registered at KLOV, may somebody recommend me please?

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
After all I decided to register at the KLOV forum because I had a question about Vendetta, but they have a very strict procedure for new members.

Is anybody active there and willing to recommend me (same Username "Dampfwalze")? Would be great. :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
the problem is that the recommending doesn't work well there. your best bet is the $2 route. it will be much quicker.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
:eek:
They really want to prevent double accounts with this, or do they need money this badly?

Note: A donation does not 'buy' anything

-- Donors at $10+ will receive recognition icons when they post

OK, maybe I will pay the 2 dollars, but this is really a strange behaviour.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
:eek:
They really want to prevent double accounts with this, or do they need money this badly?

OK, maybe I will pay the 2 dollars, but this is really a strange behaviour.

it helps prevent spam accounts (no spammer will pay $2 to spam). and the couple of bucks goes towards their expenses. i dont think its a matter of needing the money that badly, but it's their system and it works for them. The lengths people go to to complain about their $2 rule is staggering- not calling you out, but i hear it a ton. it is their site and they can run it as they see fit. if you are serious about joining it, $2 for a lifetime membership seems reasonable- especially for the level of arcade expertise at your fingertips.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Well I did not want to offend anyone and the 2$ sure won't kill me, but this is the first forum I found that wants money for registration. :-)
OK, so I give it a try. Thank you and see you there.