Report Spambot and Scammers please...

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
If I may be soo bold as to file an additional grievance, this one for shadowkn55.

Infraction(s) Propositioned me as follows - "give you a nickel if ya tickle my pickle". Also - Scaring Arcade Game to the point of "forgetting" proper English.

Hey man. Not cool. I'm pretty sure I offered you at least 25 cents.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Well - I think you ended up giving me a quarter after the fact - so I'll retract that grievance.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Done Corypoon pal...

xROTx

PS. I kept the posts for posterity tho... No one will notice in teh French Forums anyway:D

Rot gimme teh power so I can take great care of all of my good frogots and make the bad ones suffer like they never suffered before.

contrafan

n00b
Hey, cool, another guy from Montreal, Quebec! I thought finding old-school gamers around here is impossible.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Thank You... Squashed...

If I wasn't sure you didn't create the account to make you look good... I'd lift your market ban:D

xROTx

Just trying to help keep things tidy, a forum this size is a headache to maintain. To create a fake account to whatever purpose is downright wrong, and I have to say it never occured to me to do such a thing.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just trying to help keep things tidy, a forum this size is a headache to maintain. To create a fake account to whatever purpose is downright wrong, and I have to say it never occured to me to do such a thing.

I was considering it might have been you... it was IP used for spambots...

You know what... I'lll make you a deal... i'll lift your Market place ban.... HOWEVER...

A) You keep contributing... and I'll be OK with it...
B) I'll happily delete your entire existence if you're a scammer or flipper:D

...DEAL?

xROTx

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
I was considering it might have been you... it was IP used for spambots...

You know what... I'lll make you a deal... i'll lift your Market place ban.... HOWEVER...

A) You keep contributing... and I'll be OK with it...
B) I'll happily delete your entire existence if you're a scammer or flipper:D

...DEAL?

xROTx

Deal! You won't have any problem with me, no scammer nor flipper here I assure you.

First thing in the morning (now it's bedtime here) will be to upload my avatar, I miss it a lot.

Thanks for your confidence ^_^)/