Resolved? : So yeah, Sammybean ripped me off and then disapeared...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
here_comes_a_new_challenger.png

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Wow, as if this week couldn't get any weirder around here. Welcome back?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yeah, what a weird timing :lolz:

Oh and yes, I've got a e-mail for a refund, paypal said that I should get the money in the next 24 hours. Thanks!

loegan43

15 Year Member
Glad to see some of the Neo drama getting resolved. :glee:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I can't edit anything in the thread anymore, can someone please change the title of the thread for me (refunded or something)?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I think the bigger problem is with the guy who got his cab shipped with no screws in place.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I think the bigger problem is with the guy who got his cab shipped with no screws in place.

Monetarily it's actually a smaller problem. And that whole story was blown out of proportion, and /both/ sides acted poorly. I'll be dealing with that issue as well though.

loegan43

15 Year Member
Monetarily it's actually a smaller problem. And that whole story was blown out of proportion, and /both/ sides acted poorly. I'll be dealing with that issue as well though.

Good to hear. Glad to see you back, just weird timing that's all. Glad you are getting things straightened out and making things right. Welcome back, just didn't believe it at first (timing and all). Thought maybe someone was using/hacked your account to spice up the drama 'round here.

next thing you know...

post from Bibs!

Haha, was thinking the same thing, released on a technicality or something (maybe a prison escape) and right back to organizing group cab buys.

soupbones

n00b

That would be me.

Sammybean just reached out to me - hopefully all works out.

Good news is I got the cab in top shape after some people from this forum and shmups helped me with the internal issues, and I fixed it up cosmetically. Still set me back some, but whatever.

Bad news is I will no longer be able to use the term "beaned" again if Sammybean comes thru :)

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just PM'd, to try and get square on the PS3 that was sent to me bare...w/ NO packing materials, inside of a Medium USPS flat rate box.

It arrived YLOD, and cost me 90 usd to reflow.

We'll see.

As far as flipping multiple items procured at community prices, from community members...any margin SB has made from such behavior-would be nice seeing that donated to American Cancer Society.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Just PM'd, to try and get square on the PS3 that was sent to me bare...w/ NO packing materials, inside of a Medium USPS flat rate box.

It arrived YLOD, and cost me 90 usd to reflow.

We'll see.

As far as flipping multiple items procured at community prices, from community members...any margin SB has made from such behavior-would be nice seeing that donated to American Cancer Society.

I've bought 5 or 6 PS3's by now, maybe more, and I've yet to have one shipped to me in any other manner. It's obviously not ideal, but from repeated experiences of receiving them just fine that way, it seemed fine to send one out that way. Lesson learned, etc. Shoot me over an invoice or something and I'll get you squared away too.

I have no idea what you're talking about on that last point, as I'd been as big of an advocate for the ZDTF community as anyone. And every time I bought something at community prices, or even friend prices, they were sold at the same price I bought them for. You're either thinking of someone else or taking a jab at me that has no backing whatsoever.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
That would be me.

Sammybean just reached out to me - hopefully all works out.

Good news is I got the cab in top shape after some people from this forum and shmups helped me with the internal issues, and I fixed it up cosmetically. Still set me back some, but whatever.

Bad news is I will no longer be able to use the term "beaned" again if Sammybean comes thru :)

Soupbones has been made whole. :)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

I gotta admit, I lol'd. What isn't funny, is sb sweating me for an almost 2 year old receipt, when Gamer Doc's repair services are only warranted 60 days.

Why would I have that receipt? I never thought you were coming back, so I let it ride.

I'm not confusing you for ANYONE else. Kurt has referenced (earlier) the flipping I mentioned in this very thread. We aren't the only two that ever picked up on it, either.

You don't wanna make good w/ me? Whatever. You can pound sand.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I gotta admit, I lol'd. What isn't funny, is sb sweating me for an almost 2 year old receipt, when Gamer Doc's repair services are only warranted 60 days.

Why would I have that receipt? I never thought you were coming back, so I let it ride.

I'm not confusing you for ANYONE else. Kurt has referenced (earlier) the flipping I mentioned in this very thread. We aren't the only two that ever picked up on it, either.

There's money sitting in your Paypal account, and I explained my position on the receipt. 90USD is way overpaying for reflow services, and yet, look, there's 90usd in your paypal account. I don't know who Kurt is by name, and I only skimmed through this.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy

Seriously. Sends out broken shit and disappears for 2 years then comes back acting like nothing happened and everything is cool. Just because you give people what you owe them after 2 years doesn't make everything okay. You flake out/leave/cheat people and can't be contacted for years at a time...It falls upon you to really make things right and you don't do that by expecting someone to keep a fucking 90 dollar receipt for 2 years.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Seriously. Sends out broken shit and disappears for 2 years then comes back acting like nothing happened and everything is cool. Just because you give people what you owe them after 2 years doesn't make everything okay. You flake out/leave/cheat people and can't be contacted for years at a time...It falls upon you to really make things right and you don't do that by expecting someone to keep a fucking 90 dollar receipt for 2 years.

I asked to see an invoice, wataru said he didn't have one, I explained that I felt it was a really high estimate, he told me what happened, I sent money, that simple. Please stick to talking about what you know about from here on out rather than babbling on ignorantly.

And I never came back saying things were fine and everything was cool, I came back and said I'm fixing what wrong I've done and moving forward.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

QFT. On the strenth.

I appreciate the refund. What I don't appreciate, is all the bass in your voice & smug attitude-"look there's 90 bucks sitting in your account."

Not wanting to come back on the humble? I still say buyer beware.

I coulda been a dick, and asked for 98.63 or sum such, for the tax, aggravation, and missing PS3 screws.

And he might be a she. Ryan is who just paypal'd me.

I'm out.