Resolved? : So yeah, Sammybean ripped me off and then disapeared...

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
QFT. On the strenth.

I appreciate the refund. What I don't appreciate, is all the bass in your voice & smug attitude-"look there's 90 bucks sitting in your account."

Not wanting to come back on the humble? I still say buyer beware.

I coulda been a dick, and asked for 98.63 or sum such, for the tax, aggravation, and missing PS3 screws.

And he might be a she. Ryan is who just paypal'd me.

I'm out.

...Ryan, you say?

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I bought the shit out of that craigslist cab. Rescued EG's old MVU4 as I understand it. I'm haip, you not killin' my buzz. This other drama is before my time.

However there was no shadiness with that Craigslist sale. It was listed, it sold, it was pulled.

qUQtRZzK_j1nvxSfciTj6BjcO5N6oXFdkGheuTVTA7g

Edited for Truth: Thought DZ also owned it... however it turns out Gordon is just a leeching vulture. :)

Last edited:

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
I bought the shit out of that craigslist cab. Rescued EG 'n DZ's old MVU4 as I understand it. I'm haip, you not killin' my buzz. This other drama is before my time.

However there was no shadiness with that Craigslist sale. It was listed, it sold, it was pulled.

qUQtRZzK_j1nvxSfciTj6BjcO5N6oXFdkGheuTVTA7g

Was it as was described?

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Not really sure how one seller can have so many items arrive to other members, broken. I overpack to the point it's stupid. Good packaging costs 2-5 dollars and a few minutes of ones time. There's no excuse for so many damaged items, it's just unreal. Sellers who can't pack items well have no business selling and I'd NEVER go AWOL two weeks let alone two years. This makes no sense at all though I commend her for finally coming back and trying to make things right. That's more than can be said for most in the buyer beware forum... But I for one would never buy an item from this seller. Again, packaging is common sense and leaving for years time after the fact as if nothing happened is mind boggling.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Well it's hard to pack stuff properly when you got fins instead of hands...

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Not really sure how one seller can have so many items arrive to other members, broken.

Its easy if money is in the bank and you just don't fucking care !

There's really is no other explanation possible is there ?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
brownies could be an explanation? but not a good reason. my math says a year and four months so if you want to round its a year but not quite a year and a half so saying years or two years isn't quite right.

either way there is incompetent packing (broken stuffs) and taking more than a week to resolve major issues(more than 2$ involved).

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
If all issues are resolved, ditch the bitch.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me again shame on me.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Asashoryu called me, he told me he's worried about your weight.

I don't know who that is and it makes me sad I'm missing the joke.

I laughed at this and think I got the joke. Asahoryu = asshole obviously. But what is funny about this is that (maybe its just my mind making this up), the "asshole," would be someone that you said was an asshole to Sex Machine in confidence, without the asshole/real name knowing he was being slandered at the time. Not to stereotype women in general, but it is pretty typical for women to group up together or if they decide to cheat, talk shit about their husbands/boyfriends to their girlfriends/lovers. The asshole, I am assuming is someone that is closer to you than someone on the forums, so I assumed it was in reference to your boyfriend. So this is the reasoning for me LOFL.

It is obviously pure fiction, but hilarious, at least to me!

By the way, why are you moving from Maine? Once in awhile, I think about buying some raw land up there, priced at the cheaper end. Perhaps Aroostook near Canada. Are you up north in Aroostook or down south where there is more jobs? I'm also contemplating maybe an hour or two away from Denver, Colorado, so I can grow some Mary Jane. :) But I hear MJ has been decriminalized up in Maine and think that legalization will soon follow......

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I laughed at this and think I got the joke. Asahoryu = asshole obviously. But what is funny about this is that (maybe its just my mind making this up), the "asshole," would be someone that you said was an asshole to Sex Machine in confidence, without the asshole/real name knowing he was being slandered at the time. Not to stereotype women in general, but it is pretty typical for women to group up together or if they decide to cheat, talk shit about their husbands/boyfriends to their girlfriends/lovers. The asshole, I am assuming is someone that is closer to you than someone on the forums, so I assumed it was in reference to your boyfriend. So this is the reasoning for me LOFL.

It is obviously pure fiction, but hilarious, at least to me!

By the way, why are you moving from Maine? Once in awhile, I think about buying some raw land up there, priced at the cheaper end. Perhaps Aroostook near Canada. Are you up north in Aroostook or down south where there is more jobs? I'm also contemplating maybe an hour or two away from Denver, Colorado, so I can grow some Mary Jane. :) But I hear MJ has been decriminalized up in Maine and think that legalization will soon follow......

what? :scratch:

Asashoryu is a sumo wrestler . . . ie you must be pretty fat if he is concerned about your weight.