Retrobit 8 button Genesis gamepad

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
It's actually good. Still the best directional pad on the market after 30 fucking years somehow (this industry sure sucks a lot of cock). They pretty much fixed the only flaws the gamepad had (no select or shoulder buttons), although unless you're Asian or have little girl hands, the gamepads are microscopic and obviously not designed for adults.

https://www.amazon.com/Retro-Bit-Official-Controller-8-Button-RetroPie-Raspberry/dp/B07P37ZGTF/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=retrobit+genesis&qid=1554083825&s=gateway&sr=8-2

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I am hearing nothing but praise for this controller despite peoples initial misgivings.

We are a little spoilt for choice now in the MD controller department - good stuff, long may it continue!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I hate Retrobit, but this has me intrigued now. I may grab one of the Saturn ones when they are available.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I guess the Retrobit Sega stuff went up for pre-order and soldout. I don't see them for sale anywhere.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
That clear blue one is phwoar. Shame the Saturn pads were getting delayed and or rinsed, it's been a long wait.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
The Retroflag Gen pads are actually really good as well - and readily available