REVERSE RAFFLE: STUPID BIT** EDITION: Flame Gunner JAMMA PCB

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sign me up, I need a shitty game for when ppl are over and I want them to leave.
Thanks

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
haha, damn, i was in the car eating a breakfast taco when i signed up, didnt realize there were 2 pages, oh well.
Congrats you stupid bitch!

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I should do this with my In The Hunt. You'd think the game gives you AIDS or something.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
20%
I am very grateful to you!=not a threat
I can't.
I ve been here since 2000 something
theres sixdean on the list already
I don't want it at all
you are doing it right.

Flame wars continue.

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I should do this with my In The Hunt. You'd think the game gives you AIDS or something.

Um...I just watched In The Hunt board go for like 150$ + on Klov not to long back...dont think that will be any problem to sell, and if it is...pm me...I will give ya 40$ for it. :D

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I hope that's not the same place you got sick eating at a while back. Damn man lol.
Oh hell to the fuck nah its not, ive avoided that place since, havent even looked at it when i drive by. It sucks cause its right by where i work, so convenint when i dont have time to make breakfast but im not risking that shit. 2 weeks of pain and misery, I havent had many tacos especially barbacoa since then. Kinda sucks.

Back off my shit son...

You been winning enough lately...
Hahaha, i cant help it if lady luck has been kind to me on acouple of drawings, but being food poisoned for 2 weeks straight kinda gives me the right to win some shit right?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Oh hell to the fuck nah its not, ive avoided that place since, havent even looked at it when i drive by. It sucks cause its right by where i work, so convenint when i dont have time to make breakfast but im not risking that shit. 2 weeks of pain and misery, I havent had many tacos especially barbacoa since then. Kinda sucks.

Hahaha, i cant help it if lady luck has been kind to me on acouple of drawings, but being food poisoned for 2 weeks straight kinda gives me the right to win some shit right?

You ever get you table top arcade you won from focus attack?

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

That sucks. Sounds like you picked up some kind of bacterial infection from it, if it lasted 2 weeks. I get tacos all the time up here in DFW, but am picky about where I go. :(

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You ever get you table top arcade you won from focus attack?
Not yet, he said October sometime, so i assume late october, i acually just messaged Jaleel of focus attack to see is MGS has given him a date of completion. So I will hopefully have a better idea soon. Works out since ill finally be out of this place next weekend. ONe less thing to move

That sucks. Sounds like you picked up some kind of bacterial infection from it, if it lasted 2 weeks. I get tacos all the time up here in DFW, but am picky about where I go. :(
yeah, it was def that place, i get tacos all the time but now im more picky of where i go. Try not to go to roach coaches as often

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Holy fuck, this game really is awful...

A8IqwQU.gif

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
P_20161020_213302_zps7ejdqizj.jpg

So, I took it over to gutzys to have a go with a friend...

And its awful it really is... but I kinda like it, its really growing on me.

You can run out of ammo and than you just have to stand there...

The aiming is retarded...

Some missions are way more fun than others.

Thanks for the game Mike, its been a fun night Fucking around with it...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's actually pretty fun once you figure out the weird lock on aiming.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
That's awesome - it looks like a legit game on that monitor; nice graphics, vibrant colors...glad you guys are at least getting one night of enjoyment out of it :)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
That's awesome - it looks like a legit game on that monitor; nice graphics, vibrant colors...glad you guys are at least getting one night of enjoyment out of it :)

Yeah man we had a blast. This was super awesome of you.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So, I took it over to gutzys to have a go with a friend...

And its awful it really is... but I kinda like it, its really growing on me

Thats not fair, you gotta play it alone and only alone to know how shitty it is. Sitting their in silence by yourself is the true test. lol
Looks like you guys had fun.

until they pregnant then its no fun