Reviewing every Capcom CP/Dash/2 and 3 game...because why not!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Dems fighting words Alpha 2 is the best in the series lol! I watched your video great as always. I had the Saturn version as well, but did play the PS version at the game store (Microplay) I worked at, but surprisingly enough we played the SNES version the most at that store, good times.
I may have been too burnt out from playing Alpha 2 to like 3 as much when I got it for Dreamcast as Alpha 2 has always been my favorite by far.

You should review every MVS game next that should take you no time to complete!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Dems fighting words Alpha 2 is the best in the series lol! I watched your video great as always. I had the Saturn version as well, but did play the PS version at the game store (Microplay) I worked at, but surprisingly enough we played the SNES version the most at that store, good times.
I may have been too burnt out from playing Alpha 2 to like 3 as much when I got it for Dreamcast as Alpha 2 has always been my favorite by far.

You should review every MVS game next that should take you no time to complete!
haha oh I knew they were fighting words

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Was this released with a spinner in the arcade? I'm pretty sure I saw it at one time but had no idea it was a CPS2 game until now.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I always thought this game looked kind of bland. It does look like it could be fun though I do like puzzle games.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I never got the whole Virtua Fighter Kids / Street Fighter Kids thing but they sure do look cute.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Ah, yes, I always wondered weather this was on an actual arcade board. It was released way after CPS3 wasn't it. Anyhow I agree that they done some sh1tty stuff with the AI. SSF2 Turbo is way better IMHO