Reviews would be nice..

Robi15

20 Year Member
Shawn, how's the "review" section development
going? Any premiere date? Can't wait!

smile.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
I will start working on a review section for neo-geo.com today, will publish it soon. Thanks for your review Robi, still waiting on the final version though. Reviews are welcome, only a handful of games have reviews so far. Hey Lee (gargoyle7), let me know if I can host your reviews here. I will give full credit to the authors. There are several projects under the works at neo-geo.com, reviews, screenshots, and a flash intro. I expect the optional flash intro to be up this weekend.

Robi15

20 Year Member
My review is now clear. Mouse Master's editing work is now completed. I think he should have emaild it to you by now. I have one more review on Mouse Master's editing board.

Lee's reviews would really be nice. I hope he puts out some of his work very shortly.

I will write more reviews, if Mouse Master has the time and will to edit them and if you all want more!

redface.gif

Robi15

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Keep sending them! I'll find time to work with them!
smile.gif

Keith

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Robi,

I like your review. Good work.
It is because of your review, I feel that I got to have Waku Waku 7 home cart.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Thanks! When you get the game, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
smile.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
That was a great review. I have a comment. Is Shawn or others willing to maybe make this review section like that of gamefaqs? In that way, many people can write their reviews fairly easy, even if its just all text. The review section might grow alot.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I am accepting reviews for any neo·geo games. Full credit will be given to the author. Feel free to email me your review and I will create a page for it here in the reviews section. Please submit your final version only. I do not revise or edit submissions. Text only reviews are acceptable. If you send pics with the review, I will use them in your page. I'm willing to list more than one review for the same game. The more reviews the better.
NEO·GEO REVIEWS

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Ill make some up in a couple of days, I agree that they are much needed!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Originally posted by Dion:
Adding reviews is stupid (IMO).

Everyone as their own ideas.
Look at movies.....
somecritics will say a movie was terrible and other people will say it was great. People can never get a good idea based on one or 2 reviews.

If you must do a review section, then have the same 4 or 5 people review all the games.

I for one would be willing to join the review crew because I don't like fighting games, and I will be very objective.

On the other hand, I love shooters and puzzle games, so I will actually evaluate those games deeply and give honest reviews.

I'm here to help.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

There is a differance between a review and a synopsis. I am more in favor of the synopsis of a game, list the features, list some pictures, let the users decide. A poll would be a grea addition for each game. I myself wouldnt mind it if we had the back of the boxes and the text from the back of the boxes online, it would not only help people know what a game was about, but aid the homebrew makers in insert design.