RIP Andréa Meyer (Haugen) and those killed in the Norway "terror" attack

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Are you trolling?

No, no one was “packing heat” in Norway. Are you not familiar with firearm regulation outside of the United States?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Would've helped though if someone with a permit was carrying to prevent this, thats all i meant.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Would've helped though if someone with a permit was carrying to prevent this, thats all i meant.

🙄

That’s the point. Ain’t no one getting a permit in Norway to carry who isn’t a LEO or Private Security.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
🙄

That’s the point. Ain’t no one getting a permit in Norway to carry who isn’t a LEO or Private Security.
Ok well, like i said. Wasnt aware of the gun laws in Norway. It is unfortunate though that people lost their lives because no one could protect them from that shit. I mean, most people dont ever think theyll die buy means of a crossbow, but with all the fucked up shit going on in the world, it shouldnt be that surprising.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
No idea what the regulations are in Norway, (somewhat similar I suspect) but crossbows are legal to buy and own here because they count as sporting goods.

A gun via legal means is much harder to aquire...not like the pig farmer above would know.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah, if only people in Norway had guns. Then we wouldn't have this bullshit low body count 5 people shit. They could have real tragedies like in the US. Now you're thinking.

I’m not actually sure we’ve had a shooting in the US in recent times worse then what Anders Breivik did in Norway. That was fucked.

You’re point is well taken though.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m not actually sure we’ve had a shooting in the US in recent times worse then what Anders Breivik did in Norway. That was fucked.

‘Duf, you idiot. Las Vegas 2017.

Just ignore me people.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Ok well, like i said. Wasnt aware of the gun laws in Norway. It is unfortunate though that people lost their lives because no one could protect them from that shit. I mean, most people dont ever think theyll die buy means of a crossbow, but with all the fucked up shit going on in the world, it shouldnt be that surprising.

Give me one example in any country where a fat turd with a gun permit rescued anyone during a surprise shoot-out

I imagine you are someone who thinks they could rise to the occasion and rescue people with your legal handgun that you carry around, that is, if you were legally allowed to have one. Government mental disability checks =/= gun permit

Yet you have no military training, and probably have never been accosted once in your adult life, or even spoken to directly enough to even begin to understand how you would react in an extremely volatile situation involving firearms.

I know most people who think like you are just waiting for any excuse to shoot a black dude, and it goes over real well at the police station later on:

Timestamped for your expedited toothless hillbilly relevancy

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
According to the FBI last year 343 persons were killed in the commission of a felony by an armed citizen. Police only killed 298 persons who were engaged in the commission of a felony.

Take that for what you will.

To Sylvia’s point, I agree that in a lot (most) cases you aren’t going to stop an armed attacker. Especially one who picks out a known vulnerable target (ie Breivik, CO Theater, LV Concert, etc.)

People are fucking crazy.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Women should carry guns

Men don't need the extra penis

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
People who hurt others should just do us all a favor and kill themselves.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
According to the FBI last year 343 persons were killed in the commission of a felony by an armed citizen. Police only killed 298 persons who were engaged in the commission of a felony.

Take that for what you will.

Where would I find these statistics in the UCR?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Las Vegas is right up there. Could have gone worse if he didn't off himself early.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
People who hurt others should just do us all a favor and kill themselves.
nervous-dog.gif

Attachments

• 1634813228510.gif
    1634813228510.gif
    8.8 MB · Views: 0