RIP Jedah Doma

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I looked through some old threads and posts of Brian's for a couple hours. Whatever you thought of him, let it be known he could take it in stride and never got overheated like others might have. One thing I had forgotten but remembered upon looking up old threads was what a talented graphic designer he was.

Video games were his lifelong passion but I'd like to think his activity on this board stopped because he was raising three kids.

Brian made some good threads and provided entertainment (sometimes at his expense), but I'll just link one of them, at one of his proudest moments: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?183652-My-son-is-here!

And as it's been mentioned, Brian had three kids. Decepticreep, if you're not terribly busy and can get in touch with his family, I think a bunch of us here would like to help make Christmas a little more bearable for those kids and help out any way we can. Thanks for making this thread in the first place.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Damn, that some sad stuff to here.

I remember playing some matches with him over xbox live years ago, my condolences to his family RIP Jedah Doma.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I looked through some old threads and posts of Brian's for a couple hours. Whatever you thought of him, let it be known he could take it in stride and never got overheated like others might have. One thing I had forgotten but remembered upon looking up old threads was what a talented graphic designer he was.

Video games were his lifelong passion but I'd like to think his activity on this board stopped because he was raising three kids.

Brian made some good threads and provided entertainment (sometimes at his expense), but I'll just link one of them, at one of his proudest moments: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?183652-My-son-is-here!

And as it's been mentioned, Brian had three kids. Decepticreep, if you're not terribly busy and can get in touch with his family, I think a bunch of us here would like to help make Christmas a little more bearable for those kids and help out any way we can. Thanks for making this thread in the first place.

Oh gosh, apparently his eldest is only like 11. So sad.

Great idea on the gift guys, let’s make this happen please.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
37 is a really young age. I'm sorry to hear this news. I'd be happy to contribute some money to help with Christmas for his family, or whatever the family needs most right now.
Who's collecting the money?

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
37 is a really young age. I'm sorry to hear this news. I'd be happy to contribute some money to help with Christmas for his family, or whatever the family needs most right now.
Who's collecting the money?

In my post where I suggested the idea I said I would be happy to collect if we go the money route. Just need some contact info or at least a address ( we could all just send gifts directly to them), if someone who is close with the family wants to do it that would make the most sense however.

Hopefully we can figure something out. Even if the Christmas gifts take the children’s minds off of loosing their father for 5 minutes, then I think it will be money well spent.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
RIP, this is terrible news. Happy to contribute as well.

Last edited:

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star

I’ll reach out to his ex wife

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
So I reached out to his ex. I’ve never spearheaded anything like this before. What do we want to do? Do we want to do a go fund me? Any help with this would be appreciated.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
So I reached out to his ex. I’ve never spearheaded anything like this before. What do we want to do? Do we want to do a go fund me? Any help with this would be appreciated.

Whatever she wants.

You could start a GoFundMe, you could collect Paypal donations from all of us and give it directly to her, or you could have her get a wishlist from the kids and we as a forum could buy things from it and send it right to you or her.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

Go fund me for sure and grab the wishlist too. I will say, that is only feel comfortable with a tenured member handling this, so I'm glad you're taking the reigns DC.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thanks for doing this man. I feel so terrible for those kids.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Go fund me for sure and grab the wishlist too. I will say, that is only feel comfortable with a tenured member handling this, so I'm glad you're taking the reigns DC.

Like I said in my two posts it is for the best that someone who knows the family to take care of it. I came up with the idea and I was the only one to say let’s help. I don’t take kindly to what you are saying.

Deceitcreep I wish you the best of luck! Let us know what route his ex takes and we can do a good thing! I’ve heard gofundme is rather straight forward you shouldn’t have any trouble posting it up

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
1, step back dude.

2, famicommander suggested it first in a different thread.

edit: Decepticreep thanks for getting in touch with his ex-wife.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Like I said in my two posts it is for the best that someone who knows the family to take care of it. I came up with the idea and I was the only one to say let’s help. I don’t take kindly to what you are saying.

Deceitcreep I wish you the best of luck! Let us know what route his ex takes and we can do a good thing! I’ve heard gofundme is rather straight forward you shouldn’t have any trouble posting it up

I hope you do take offense to it, because you didn't come up with any ideas nor did you have any interaction with Jedah. Trying to look like a hero then tossing a little hissy fit in a thread dedicated to someone who passed away is truly classy. Move along.

Last edited:

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
I hope you do take offense to it, because you didn't come up with any ideas nor did you have any interaction with Jedah. Trying to look like a hero then tossing a little hissy fit in a thread dedicated to someone who passed away is truly classy. Move along.

Go back a page and learn a thing or two and see who was the first to offer the idea of financial help for the family I guess because I don’t have a 1,000 posts that means trying to help someone in need will give you freedom to say I pulled a hissy fit. I’m not looking for a pat on the back but fuck you because you did nothing and I tried to help.

Just because I don’t have a lot of posts doesn’t mean I will take shit from a faggot like you. Ahh I don’t feel comfortable ahhh.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Guys...not the thread to go after each other and resort to name calling. Please take it somewhere else and keep the thread respectful. Thank you.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Go back a page and learn a thing or two and see who was the first to offer the idea of financial help for the family I guess because I don’t have a 1,000 posts that means trying to help someone in need will give you freedom to say I pulled a hissy fit. I’m not looking for a pat on the back but fuck you because you did nothing and I tried to help.

Just because I don’t have a lot of posts doesn’t mean I will take shit from a faggot like you. Ahh I don’t feel comfortable ahhh.

The way you are handling yourself in a thread about a longtime member's death is not looking good for you at all right now. Stop posting in this thread, now.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Guys...not the thread to go after each other and resort to name calling. Please take it somewhere else and keep the thread respectful. Thank you.

This is true but I was attacked and I should be able to respond, I will say no more about the matter.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

LOL tryhard. Please, stop making this thread about you. It's not. Nobody attacked you because nobody here even knows who you are.

Last edited:

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Wow I did fuck up big time apologies to all.. I’m not a bad guy I just made a mistake. :(

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
LOL tryhard. Please, stop making this thread about you. It's not. Nobody attacked you because nobody here even knows who you are.

I agree.

If MetalSlug guy wants to vent, do it in the war room.