RIP Jedah Doma

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
RIP Jedah. Definitely keep us updated DC.

Go back a page and learn a thing...

Yeah, dude. Know your place please, totally not the thread for this, especially when you are completely in the wrong.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Mjmjr25 wrote in another thread, "Regarding Jedah Domah - fantastic thought there. Is someone here close that knew him and that could deliver the gifts? Would be nice if someone had details on family (ages / genders / an idea of likes) and if we could have delivered in 5 weeks. Could be a real nice thing during this terrible time."

I like the idea of getting the gifts directly to the kids and/or donating money to help them have a nice Christmas and New Years. I just hope whoever takes charge gets the gifts or funds directly to Jedah Doma's closes family members or kids.

Lets get this going because time flies by.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Most recent video (streamed about a year ago) on his channel, for those who haven't seen it.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
My favorite idea is the Amazon wish list. I am going to see if her kids have one set up.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I just spoke to his ex. She likes the idea of a wish list. She’s going to have her kids make one and I can share it.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I just spoke to his ex. She likes the idea of a wish list. She’s going to have her kids make one and I can share it.

Great work man. Thank you very much.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
How is this going? I'm sure those of us who are planning to participate are anxious to make sure the items are shipped on time.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
So I just spoke to her again. Here is her response:

“Adam, I have not been able to set up an amazon wish list yet. I'm sorry I am so slow on this! Brian was the tech savvy one, definitely not me. But I am still trying to think of ways your group might be able to do something special for the kids in their Dad's honor and I have an idea. I would like to make our basement more of a fun space for them. I'm looking at things like a ping pong table, double hoop basketball indoor game, or the stand up arcade games that I see in Walmart...I don't expect anyone to do any of these items alone. But do you think anyone would be willing to go in on helping me purchase a couple of these items?”

I am trying to see if she has a PayPal that we can donate to her directly.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thanks for your hard work man.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Done.

Maybe we should start a new thread? Unless people have been following along they may not realize this is happening.

Pinning in a forum would help. Made my donation.

She'll have to be careful with paypal. I know a lot of them get locked for quick unsuspected traffic.

Last edited: