RIP Jedah Doma

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I also realize this was some time ago, but I'm sorry for the loss as well. I wish I could say it gets easier with time, but my long time gf passed away from colorectal cancer on her 40th birthday last year(Sept 13)... and I'm still struggling with it.

We're all going to die one day. We just have to hang in there the best we can until that happens.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It was amazing what the Neo community here did for his kids, though. Great idea to pool money together to make sure they got some Christmas presents.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Wow, fuck :( :( :(

I Had no idea. He went too young. Thanks to everyone here who stepped up and helped support the family in that trying time.

Godspeed Jeddah.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I really thought Lonesage was fucking with me in the other thread. Damn, I can’t fucking believe it. I Only turned 36 this year myself. Too soon.

Rest In Peace Brian. You were too young and your kids deserve a father.

You guys really fucking stepped up to the plate helping out the kids. Well done brothers, well done. NG.com is a cesspool of scum and villainy, but it’s our cesspool. Some quality people still on this site.

Godspeed friend.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Damn friends, I just checked out the fallen members sub forum (is that...new?)

I’ve been gone too long. I can’t believe all the good people who have passed :(

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Wow man this is sad to hear jedah had a passion for games that was really good to see

So long