Roads edge dual sit-down

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Found one working it's dual sit-down ( 2 connected ) anyone know what these are worth I prolly will not buy but just wondered. Oh yeah I just bought another big red tall 4 slot for 125.00 I'm thinking I could get the roads edge for around 300-400 maybe less I can't afford it but just curious if anyone knows what it would be worth

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
If it's both for $300-$400 then its an awesome deal. For only 1 it's still a good deal. (of course depending they aren't in crap condition lol)

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I didn't even realise the game could be linked. I've only ever seen single cabs.

What sort of idiot sells a whole cabinet with 4 slot board for $125? That's a brilliant deal you came across there.

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Lol

Guys wanting to sell off his arcade machines he has at a roller rink the neo lookes good but can't select player 2 ? The race game is linked he bought them new when they came out and have been in the same spot since then. A corner where the arcade used to be. They just decided three years ago to rope the corner off and shit down the games and put some storage in the corner location.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh damn! You don't see them Roads Edge setups ever, even less when it's linked! Jump on it if you can, chances are you'll never come across this chance ever again.

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Going to pick up my Big Red Tall boy Saturday, There is also a Nintendo Vs Blue Top,, Not red top..? It has super mario vs and goonies in it. Has alot of rust on the top itself (been sitting in a ice hocky place. Anyone know if these are a pain in the ass to get parts for?... As far as the Roads Edge. One machine works the other stopped coming on according to the owner. If anyone is interested in these I will try to get some pics and a price. I would like to have them but no room and the wife is going to beat my ass for buying the big red. If i end up with the blue top sit down thing I am just looking for more trouble.

does this one look like its worth fooling with

owners said its the original color they bought it new been sitting in this spot since it was delivered. Same gowes for the neo big red. bought new never been moved puled out etc.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Screw the Bad Dudes, your already in enough trouble. Grab the Nintendo setup, those are tiny and can be sold if you can't get it to work, there's a good foloowing for it and personally, I've never seen or heard of a blue version, so that could mean something good. Just take it for cheap money, seems the guy just wants to move the stuff, cease the chance man!

BTW, that big red looks good!

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Blue tent 50-75 guess I'll find room for it to clean up. Would like to restore, may be a good project. The guy said they ordered the regular red tent in the brochure in the 90's. It came in was blue, said he thought it was something to do with the game combination. Idk