Rocket League (Steam)

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member

ignore the douches talking

this game is a riot and a half

been playing it for a couple of days now and it's the most fun I've had with a game in a long time

$20 on Steam

worth every penny

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I have this on PS4 and love it. Free with PS+. What a hidden treasure

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I have this on PS4 and love it. Free with PS+. What a hidden treasure

I fucking love this game. I'm playing it on PS4 as well. Haven't jumped online yet.
Trying to master some of the more advance controls.
I actually liked the original game on PS3 as well. I forgot what it's name was, it had a pretty goofy long name.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
This game's great fun. I got it free on PS+ and expected it to be shit, like 90% of the free games you get on PS4, but I am still playing it now.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Yeah, I actually bought this on Steam at full price. The game is that good. The subreddit for Rocket League tends to put up awesome gameplay footage too.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I fucking love this game. I'm playing it on PS4 as well. Haven't jumped online yet.
Trying to master some of the more advance controls.
I actually liked the original game on PS3 as well. I forgot what it's name was, it had a pretty goofy long name.

You HAVE to get online with this. It's so awesome. I've played it with my son online when he's at his mom's and I've also done 4 against 4 online with random players. It's all about hitting the square button and using that drift!

My psn name is NME_Prophet if you want to play this weekend

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
Had the beta on PS4 and hated it right off the bat. Got a friend in and we played for 4 hours straight and became hooked.
Here's a video of one of the best players at the game, Kronovi. Watch this before you play a game and just dream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI1xuE6OUuU

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
this is the best game ever. im madly in love with it on ps4.

ps4 folk- hmu on psn so we can get a real game going- the public games are like watching a monkey fuck a football. same tag as here- cdamm.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
didn't even know there was a console release too--awesome

I'm more of a Steam gamer than anything lately so that's where I've been gaming

this game is so damn fun

I haven't tackled Ranked yet, but I'm at level 11 and am starting to get a better feel for the physics

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I have it for Steam. This is the most fun I've had playing a game in a seriously long time. It's pretty great at all skill levels and games are really short if you got shit to do, can just play a few and bounce. This is me if you want to play: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hanasu/ Well worth the $20 and I NEVER buy new games.