7. Rocky IV
8. Rocky V (turrible)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Okay, II is better than V.

I have never liked III. It is the worst movie in my opinion (haven't seen Creed II).

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rocky IV is dope. How the hell are you gonna say it's the second worst in the series? I MUST BREAK YOU. Also, the Russian training montage is just 🤌🤌🤌

The Creed movies are so good. It's kind of insane that they turned out so well.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If they had left the original ending in Rocky V, it would have been the best [anti] Boxing movie of all time.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The thing that I never got about Rock III, the thing that made it so unwatchable is that Clubber Lang never got indicted for the death of Mickey.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Fagits.

Rocky IV's training montage alone could be sold as a separate movie and I'd still consider it the second or third best Rocky movie. Does the ultimate hyper mega blaster Stallone needs rent money director's cut include the robot scene? This is important.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Fagits.

Rocky IV's training montage alone could be sold as a separate movie and I'd still consider it the second or third best Rocky movie. Does the ultimate hyper mega blaster Stallone needs rent money director's cut include the robot scene? This is important.
He said the main changes are that there will be more Apollo scenes, a much longer Rocky vs Drago fight, and the robot scenes have all been cut.

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
"Rocky III" > "Rocky II", "Rocky Balboa" and "Rocky V".

NHJaz09.gif

3T70ogm.gif

6Mm1pz6.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: wyo

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Honestly its hard to rank Rocky movies, they are all great. I had to pickup that Rocky statue despite the very terrible pose but probably one of the best movie portrait.

I cant wait for Rocky iv and see what stallone will do to it. Its like 40 more minutes of extra footage. I like the robot scenes but hopefully more bearded Rocky. Rocky should have fought Drago w/ his beard.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Not trying to be edgy or have a purposefully antagonistic opinion with the following
Creed movies are horrid and a little embarassing.
Little nodsat Spike Lee type films but that only works when the director is black. Fuqua should have directed. Would still have been bad but still. Maybe someone like Steve Mqueen, but then something akin to Ang Lee directing Hulk could have happened. Which I'm alright with.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Not trying to be edgy or have a purposefully antagonistic opinion with the following
Creed movies are horrid and a little embarassing.
Little nodsat Spike Lee type films but that only works when the director is black. Fuqua should have directed. Would still have been bad but still. Maybe someone like Steve Mqueen, but then something akin to Ang Lee directing Hulk could have happened. Which I'm alright with.
Creed was directed by Ryan Coogler and Creed II was directed by Steven Caple Jr

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Lol, how I came to think the director's where white is a mystery. It makes the films a little more tolerable and authentic then. I didn't like them though. The first was ok.
Drago's story arch is cool because it is in the end a story of redemption. But it was very dumb. A wasted opportunity, there is a character there to flesh out

Having mentioned Fuqua already, I did like Southpaw more than either Creed film though not by much.

I think Million Dollar Baby and Girlfight with Michelle Rodriguez, as well as Balboa, are the best boxing flicks I've watched in the past 20 years.
Cinderella Man was a decent watch, as was The Fighter

Last edited:

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Lol, how I came to think the director's where white is a mystery. It makes the films a little more tolerable and authentic then. I didn't like them though. The first was ok.
Drago's story arch is cool because it is in the end a story of redemption. But it was very dumb. A wasted opportunity, there is a character there to flesh out

Having mentioned Fuqua already, I did like Southpaw more than either Creed film though not by much.

I think Million Dollar Baby and Girlfight with Michelle Rodriguez, as well as Balboa, are the best boxing flicks I've watched in the past 20 years.
Cinderella Man was a decent watch, as was The Fighter
i never viewed Creed as a racial movie until now.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
i never viewed Creed as a racial movie until now.
No? I found it to be tropy in this regard, making black cinema adequately accesible and mainstream.
In any case Jordan's best film to date in my opinion continues to be Fruitvale Station