Ronaldo Rape Allegations

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
So they Re-Opened a Rape Case which happened back in 09.

https://youtu.be/LKNtyhLffG0

What do you guys think?

She said that she decided to get a lawyer and re-open this case because the #Metoo movement inspired her.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
#RonaldoforSupremeCourt!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
More women are coming out. They don't have much to gain from this even if they can prove it because of statute of limitations.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
More women are coming out. They don't have much to gain from this even if they can prove it because of statute of limitations.

What I don't get is she signed a non-disclosure agreement and got paid over $300k. How does that work?

So after getting paid and signing the agreement, she could have the case re-opened and ask for more money?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What I don't get is she signed a non-disclosure agreement and got paid over $300k. How does that work?

So after getting paid and signing the agreement, she could have the case re-opened and ask for more money?

say your employer rapes an employee in the ass and then makes you sign an NDA and pays you $1mn. Is that agreement legal?

No. You cannot have a contract valid for an illegal act.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
say your employer rapes an employee in the ass and then makes you sign an NDA and pays you $1mn. Is that agreement legal?

I see.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

It's pronounced stachew.

Just curious - would the person who signed that NDA and received the million be forced in some way to pay back that million if the contract was found to not be legal?

Fun Fact: Ronaldo Rape is the LatAm name for Ronald McDonald

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just curious - would the person who signed that NDA and received the million be forced in some way to pay back that million if the contract was found to not be legal?

I want to know this as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No, the victim can keep it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
seems more like RazO is fishing for more conservative crocodile tears and getting schooled like a good boy after the past two days bit him on the ass

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Who is that->Oh a famous footballer->Who cares->I'm in the football forum->Whoops

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
seems more like RazO is fishing for more conservative crocodile tears and getting schooled like a good boy after the past two days bit him on the ass

How about... you focus on the thread in hand... and leave the other stuff to the War Room...

Kthx...

xROTx

PS. On Topic... it sounds Ronaldo has questions to answer... but there are so many of these stories now...

MMMHHH... who to believe...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
How about... you focus on the thread in hand... and leave the other stuff to the War Room...

Kthx...

xROTx

PS. On Topic... it sounds Ronaldo has questions to answer... but there are so many of these stories now...

MMMHHH... who to believe...

I know the Portuguese Federation suspended him for two games till they find out what's going on. Nike is also monitoring this shit. I hope this turns out to be nothing. I guess we'll see.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'd be absolutely astonished if it turned out he was straight.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Say you're crazy famous and you go out and party and women are throwing themselves at your feet all the time.
Is he to blame just because some dumb bitch wants to sleep with him mostly because he's famous?
I doubt he beat her into submission, threw her in the trunk and got his game on back at his house - I would understand the rape charge in that case.
If she goes apeshit and sues because she was disappointed that she didn't get a million after they had sex - screw her. Using #MeToo hype to get money for something that probably isn't rape is low.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Say you're crazy famous and you go out and party and women are throwing themselves at your feet all the time.
Is he to blame just because some dumb bitch wants to sleep with him mostly because he's famous?
I doubt he beat her into submission, threw her in the trunk and got his game on back at his house - I would understand the rape charge in that case.
If she goes apeshit and sues because she was disappointed that she didn't get a million after they had sex - screw her. Using #MeToo hype to get money for something that probably isn't rape is low.

Ok, not sure how much you’re projecting here but:
Rape is a real thing. It has happened in the past and will happen again.
Being rich doesn’t give anyone the right to rape women, kids, etc.
#metoo isn’t a trigger word you can throw out to justify men raping women as if it can’t possibly be rape anymore.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I think these Athletes and Celebrities are going to start walking around with sex consent contracts and a lawyer every where they go in order to avoid shit like this from happening.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think these Athletes and Celebrities are going to start walking around with sex consent contracts and a lawyer every where they go in order to avoid shit like this from happening.

Or maybe they can be smart about sex and not try to have sex with everyone.