Rot should be made a regular member, no special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Hey, I like Toto :/

In truth their first album is pretty hot. Like a prog band with no leader and too many horns…shit, no, that’s Chicago…wait, that’s true of BOTH bands, I just get them confused…they also both sucked by the time their real hits came out…but the musicianship of both bands is top shelf. I for sure have some Toto around here somewhere…

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
In truth their first album is pretty hot. Like a prog band with no leader and too many horns…shit, no, that’s Chicago…wait, that’s true of BOTH bands, I just get them confused…they also both sucked by the time their real hits came out…but the musicianship of both bands is top shelf. I for sure have some Toto around here somewhere…
shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Sorry, I cannot spell. I won’t pretend I can. It would do me good to add this to my autocorrect list but it would probably be better if I just never used the name again.

Who is James?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Tweek already made that joke in this thread you fucking retard

Why don't you and M team up on a "I love Rot" essay instead
Do I love rot? Not really but I do agree with M that some of you are going hard trying to cancel him. lol

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Do I love rot? Not really but I do agree with M that some of you are going hard trying to cancel him. lol
Nobody is saying Rot shouldn't be allowed to post.

Everyone is saying Rot should be treated the same as every other member. Fend for himself instead of crying to Shawn to fight his pointless chat warz.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You never fail to suck Rot's dick. Jesus christ.
I wouldn't say anything of the sort. I just feel that you're letting your emotions dictate your actions too much. Keep in mind I've never been rude or untowards you in any way since we've spoken but you've gone out of your way with the name calling, the rudeness and overall contemptible attitude since I didn't feel the need to bash rot for keeping Shawn's interests in mind.

Even tho I think you're somewhat justified with how you feel about him, he's not the one who in the end decided to demod Wasabi. It was Shawn/Mouse Master. Neither of them have posted in awhile & I can't say I blame them because if rot wasn't here, you'd go after them as well.

So yeah I'm sorry that I won't let you push my buttons & I regret that you feel that friendships only matter to you if they share the same interests as yours. I've always been a neutral person & would rather just get along and talk games with you guys.

Maybe one day we can come back to that instead of all this boiling hate you have inside.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Woah, calm down there cowgirl. Christ.
Well damn I'm sorry Sylvie. I was being 100% honest when I said I liked you as a person so yeah it was kind of depressing when you started to have a "go" at me.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Stop being a pussy. Your backbone is about as strong as wataru330's gene pool.
Why not just calm down and talk to me like you used to. This whole being a "pussy" thing isn't you.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
WTF are you talking about.

Girl, we were never friends. I don't know why you think that. I don't even know who you are. I had never fucking spoken to you that I recall before this year, when I offered to send you a PlayStation in the mail in site chat. Then you sucked Rot's dick and I saw how much of a pussy you are.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
WTF are you talking about.

Girl, we were never friends. I don't know why you think that. I don't even know who you are. I had never fucking spoken to you that I recall before this year, when I offered to send you a PlayStation in the mail in site chat. Then you sucked Rot's dick and I saw how much of a pussy you are.
I disagree. I think we were pretty cool with each for the longest time then you decided you just hated me out of the blue. We used to have pretty cool conversations in chat for the longest time and you were always passionate about the things you liked.

Then the mess with rot happened and it changed you pretty hard in a not so good way. Like I've said before, I've not once been rude or untowards you in the time I've known you. I try to get along with people who i think are worth a shit to talk to here so yeah I count you among them as an overall good person.

I've been friends with a lot of people over the years here including those who have passed away. At my age I don't see the point of being angry all the time. That kind of shit just ages you to a point where you'll be in an early grave before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.