rugal2000 = a top notch seller!

NeoWinD

Kuroko's Training Dummy
If there is one thing that is annoying in business, it is when dealing in over-seas transactions.

rugal2000, however made the usually ugly and slow process extremely satisfying!

Please do not hesitate to buy from rugal2000 as his condition ratings are dead on and he is EXTREMELY FRIENDLY and NEGOTIABLE. (dont flame my spelling please:glee:)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
No offense but these threads are TIRED and WORTHLESS..
They should be banned.
Let me elaborate before the negative nillies arrive...
The proper etiquette would be to return to the original thread and BUMP it.
-BB

Last edited:

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Re: "No offense but these threads are TIRED and WORTHLESS..
They should be banned."

HHHmmmmm....I notice U didnt complain when Harry Hazard made one for you 4 weeks ago.LOL. Ive just bumped it to the top. So everyone can see how selective and self serving your rants are these days.Merry X mas to you too buddy!

Jason aka NeoWinD ...thanks for your kind words. I know a lot of us guys in Europe also dislike overseas deals, but when they are with a trader as courteous and friendly as you , they are a pleasure! Everyone deal with this guy in extreme confidence!

Last edited:

David Koresh

Kula's Candy
b i n g o

much love to Rugel2000

a great person to deal with

big bear's not too shappy either :p ;)

SHO

Raiden's Valet
doing one of these thread do sort of flood the forum abit

best thing to do is actually post in the guys thread when the guy sell something!

the most effective method!

cos once no one post in this thread no one will see it again.....

if you post in the guys selling thread ppl will see it as long as the item is still for sale

:)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
SHO said:
doing one of these thread do sort of flood the forum abit

best thing to do is actually post in the guys thread when the guy sell something!

the most effective method!

cos once no one post in this thread no one will see it again.....

if you post in the guys selling thread ppl will see it as long as the item is still for sale

:)
Thankyou !! You see how Wasim just gets hozstile and bent out of shape for no reason? All I did was make a valid statement and there he goes assuming somebody is trying to attack him... geeeez.. I don't have a problem with anybody receiving KUDOS but it would be nice and more efficient if the starter of this thread bumped the selling thread he's referring to,that's all.:rolleyes:
-BB

SHO

Raiden's Valet
BIG BEAR said:
Thankyou !! You see how Wasim just gets hozstile and bent out of shape for no reason? All I did was make a valid statement and there he goes assuming somebody is trying to attack him... geeeez.. I don't have a problem with anybody receiving KUDOS but it would be nice and more efficient if the starter of this thread bumped the selling thread he's referring to,that's all.:rolleyes:
-BB

Just the way you said it, didnt sound too pleasant.

you got to understand by looking at his post count tho!

need to explain sometimes

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
SHO said:
Just the way you said it, didnt sound too pleasant.

you got to understand by looking at his post count tho!

need to explain sometimes
Wasim did'nt start the thread and I started off stating NO OFFENSE :help:
-BB

NeoWinD

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey its cool guys, no offense was taken, and I'll keep your suggestions in mind for my future posts.

I usually do leave my comments in selling threads, but Wasim was so friendly and responsive that I chose to go above and beyond the normal method.

David Fallows

Sieger's Squire
Why don't we do what other forums do and make our own user feedback forum. Everyone has their own thread and then whenever they score a good deal feedback is posted under their own thread?

Seems like a good idea to me. Could also be used against scammers in a good way.

I hate having to recommend sellers countless times. It'd also do away with people having to devote their sigs. to their fave sellers. <ahem>.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Dont worry about big bear guys, he's got to rant about something some of the time!

buster_broon

The Rock,
BIG BEAR said:
No offense but these threads are TIRED and WORTHLESS..
They should be banned.
Let me elaborate before the negative nillies arrive...
The proper etiquette would be to return to the original thread and BUMP it.
-BB

sorry big bear much respect to you but i personally believe these posts are necessary, using the search engine if you wanna check on a user name it will bring up all respective great seller alert posts whereas you would have to sift through all selling threads which could be tiresome

but matey i posted one of these recently with others and you didnt post in that one

maybe your history with rugal is now just smacking of sour grapes - grow up and dont be so petty

yeah Wasim is a top guy in all aspects, buying, selling trading - dont all 3 with him and it has been top notch everytime

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
buster_broon said:
sorry big bear much respect to you but i personally believe these posts are necessary, using the search engine if you wanna check on a user name it will bring up all respective great seller alert posts whereas you would have to sift through all selling threads which could be tiresome
Proper etiquette is to return to the thread in which the person has done business with so that it will give the GREAT SELLER /TRADER :) post some credibility... what's to stop somebody having one of their friends or several friends log into this site and post up great seller/trader threads just to scam?? Not only do seperate "KUDOS" threads clutter up the FOR SALE threads area,they can be used to deceive people as well.
buster_broon said:

but matey i posted one of these recently with others and you didnt post in that one
I am not familiar with the member ,NEOWIND... I know who you are so I lend credibility to your posts..although YOU should still follow up the initial thread you did business in.
buster_broon said:

maybe your history with rugal is now just smacking of sour grapes - grow up and dont be so petty
This is just plain wrong..you are attacking the messenger and not the message.Just take my statements for what they were and stop ASSuming something else. Speaking of "Sour Grapes", sense you brought it up,Why is it that I would have sour grapes toward Wasim?? With your assumptions,you brought it up so now I am calling you on it...
buster_broon said:
yeah Wasim is a top guy in all aspects, buying, selling trading - dont all 3 with him and it has been top notch everytime [/B]
That's nice..he's done right by you BUT again,your statements serve a better purpose in any threads in which you've dealt with him.. I did'nt make any statements against him in this thread.. I thought I was directing my message to NEOWIND:help:
You want to give KUDOS to people,you have a sig...until the mod feels as though he wants to start a feedback forum. The feedback sigs are great because it shows said member giving kudos is usually an active participant on these forums and has been around for a lil while...
And.. for the record,I wish people would return to my old selling threads to show their satisfaction as well.
You two need to get real... why would I be sour grapes with NEOWIND? He was the member I directed the post at..This is foolishness you're trying to bait me in and I am always..ALWAYS up for the challenge:rolleyes:
-BB

Last edited:

buster_broon

The Rock,
now BB my sour grapes comment was directed between you and wasim and even though i havent dealt with you in the past i wouldnt hesitate as you do get to know members when you have been here a while and i know i could trust you

thats why i started my response with a nice comment, but i will not be drawn into another of BB's world revolves around me arguements, all i have to say is there is a thread just below this about dealing with you and you didnt respond to that one saying:

come on fella dont post this here my sales thread is the correct place, these type of threads shouldnt happen - double standards me thinks

you were happy to comment in it even mentioning a petty remark about Wasim

i am not taking sides to what happened previously between you as i and many others beleive there is definately more to what was posted/pictured

try to be the bigger man and get over it - instead of a whiney biatch

for me until Shawn tells everybody its a bannable offence i will continue to post the kudos threads separately - they are necessary especially since this place is plagued by scamming bastards albiet the very small minority but it happens alot more here than any of the other bbs type websites i am a member of

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
buster_broon said:
now BB my sour grapes comment was directed between you and wasim
Sour grapes betweenn me and Wasim?? What are you talking about?? Would you like to tell me what you know or is this an assumption?? Where did you see any comment I made in this thread that would lead you to believe sour grapes between me and Wasim???
buster_broon said:

thats why i started my response with a nice comment, but i will not be drawn into another of BB's world revolves around me arguements, all i have to say is there is a thread just below this about dealing with you and you didnt respond to that one saying:
Another argument?? What are you talking about?? When have we ever argued?? I remember lending support to you in several threads...

buster_broon said:

you were happy to comment in it even mentioning a petty remark about Wasim
Wasim BUMPED that thread and the starter of that thread has been a long time member here such as yourself..did'nt you read my last response?? I made the comment to NEOWIND,not Rugal2000..
and you state that I made a petty comment about Wasim??
How could you judge any comment I make as petty when you're not 100% certain as to why I made the comment?
buster_broon said:

i am not taking sides to what happened previously between you as i and many others beleive there is definately more to what was posted/pictured
No,you've already taken sides because as much as you would like to make this whole thread about me and Wasim,it was directed to NeoWind and I already gave a valid explanation.
buster_broon said:

try to be the bigger man and get over it - instead of a whiney biatch
The above is certainly uncalled for as I have never bothered you in any way.Once again,I've only supported you in the past BUT you're not taking sides:rolleyes: your reply is delusional @ best.
buster_broon said:

for me until Shawn tells everybody its a bannable offence i will continue to post the kudos threads separately - they are necessary especially since this place is plagued by scamming bastards albiet the very small minority but it happens alot more here than any of the other bbs type websites i am a member of
I did'nt demand that anybody do anything,I explained the proper etiquette to NeoWind who is not a well known member and it would have been a good idea to bump the old thread in which he did business to lend credibility to his statements.It also makes for less clutter. Why you bumped this thread to defend somebody I was'nt even directing my comments to is beyond me but you're not taking sides:rolleyes:
Get all your facts straight and please try to read my statements carefully so you can make a competant response.
Why did I make the comments to NeoWind?? Because NeoWind is not a well known member in this area..Why did'nt I make the statements to you or Harry Hazzard?? Because you two have been members here for years... OKAY???:rolleyes:
It appears to me that you are the one trying to make this more than what it is:rolleyes:
The only problem I have right now is with YOU if you keep making these novice replies..
-BB

Last edited:

NeoWinD

Kuroko's Training Dummy
He is right fellas I am quite new to the neo-geo.com community, but I have been a long time SNK fan since the beginning.

I was in the neo-geo.com scene for a little while back in 2000, under the alias NeoZero330.

BB, thanks for the advice I will be sure to use it in the future with my dealings.

buster_broon

The Rock,
sorry to get drawn in further but you quoted everything i mentioned in my last post except the double standards comment about a kudos post about you

selective reading????????

SHO

Raiden's Valet
ok

these thread technically are not banned yet...

big bear only SUGGESTED to be banned

because there are so many scammers about, these threads are usefull......

there is right and wrong to this, so no point argue any further.

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
This thing bewteen big bear & rugal2000 is still kickin i see, i hope they can get along some how.

Merry chrimbo people, also thanks to wasim for taking my RBFF off my hands, great buyer & seller he is.

I'm sure big bear's a great trader too.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's Christmas lads...

Hehe...

Tis the season to be merry... tra la la la la la!!:)

Anyways, my feelings about Rugal are known... he's not only a TOP notch seller/trader but I would call him my friend...

I'd trust Wasim as much as anybody on here...

I read all the selling threads and know that Big Bear is one of THE GREAT guys on this site.... and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with you...

Well, BB, you and Wasim have some history... but hell man... time just to let it go. You made some valid points. But it does smack of a past arguments and as my mate Buster put it... sour grapes...

I wish you ALL a happy Crimbo dudes...:buttrock:

btw. buster dude... I'll email you in a Tic...

laurie

Zero's Tailor
I agree with rot. Wasim is a stand up fella. I also think these threads are a good idea. Its stupid to say otherwise, how are we supposed to avoid scammers otherwise, duh!