Rumor: New fatal fury game in the works?

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
http://segmentnext.com/2015/08/14/s...y-terry-bogard-leaked-teaser-hints-that-much/

Apparently, from this news source, there is leaked footage of a "new fatal fury game". The article has a 4 second long video of terry doing a power gyser. You guys think this is bogus? Because i sure do, it could be just a clip from one of SNKs pachislots. Granted, i havent seen an snk pachislot with this footage before and it seems this clip seems to have a bit more production quality than one of snks pachislots.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Garou Densetsu: Mark of the Chicken

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Well it looks like piece from a movie intro or something. Doesn't have to be Fatal Fury. Could be KOF for all we know. If it is a pachislot then Playmore is suddenly giving a fuck what Terry looks like compared to the last few.

Edit: Yeah it's a fake. Pretty sure I saw a pachislot game (older one) with the same animation on youtube. Looked up Fatal Fury Pachinko looked at a playlist of them the one that has CR at the beginning. I'll try to hop on a computer and link it when I get home from work.

Last edited:

Shanadria

New Challenger
Could be a KOF, or just a CG movie from a new Fatal Fury ova.

However, it will be a Pachinko. We all know that.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Oh, how I wish this wasn't bullshit.

We all know it is, though. :(

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Video with no source? Random website making assumptions based strictly on said video?

Yup, totally a new Fatal Fury game coming out.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
After seeing all of these how hard is it to import one of these pachinko machines to the states?