S: OOP North American anime releases on Blu-ray and DVD

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Shipping to anywhere in the world is included and I will handle the PayPal fees.

Steins;Gate Part 1 Limited Edition + Part 2 - $160

Oreimo: Complete Box Set [Limited Edition] DVD - $200
Natsume's Book of Friends Seasons 1 & 2 Premium Edition DVD (some shipping damage) - $200

This is the OOP Steins;Gate LE I'm selling, in case you were wondering ;)
121020_002.jpg

Pics of actual items on request.

Last edited:

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you post up pictures of the Natsume set? I am a big fan of the show and have the season 3 PE of it. What kind of damage is there that you mentioned? Also do you have any other sets or shows?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Good luck with the sale, but I'm totally out of loop on anime, so I won't be a customer; I barely watch it anymore. Most of the stuff I watch is 80s-early 00s.

I notice at my local Best Buy that they only have Studio Glibily and Disney stuff.

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Can you post up pictures of the Natsume set? I am a big fan of the show and have the season 3 PE of it. What kind of damage is there that you mentioned? Also do you have any other sets or shows?

Actually, it's not nearly as bad as I remember. The pic below is crap, but should give you an idea of the extent of it. Outside of that slight bend at the end, lulz, there's nothing wrong at all. Right now, I don't think there's anything else anime-related that's worth for me to ship all over the world. I have a bunch of DVDs I want to get rid of because they've been released on Blu-ray, but, again, nothing worth shipping across the world.

natzoomay.jpg

I've lowered all the prices a bit.

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I guess I can't update that first post...

Shipping to anywhere in the world is included and I will handle the PayPal fees.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time region A Blu-ray - $100

Oreimo: Complete Box Set [Limited Edition] DVD - $100
Natsume's Book of Friends Seasons 1 & 2 Premium Edition DVD - $150

Pics of actual items on request.

Last edited: