Salt and Sanctuary

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I just got this game earlier this week on Steam, (also on PS4/Vita). It's basically a 2-D Dark Souls/ Castlevania type game. Definitely takes more from the Souls games, but you see other influences as well.

So far, I'm not too deep into the game. Only beat a few bosses so far. Just trying to get used to the mechanics, level up my character, and explore. Definitely have found quite a few secret areas already. Like I said, I'm pretty early in the game, but so far I'm really digging it.

Here's a Trailer:

So, anyone else get this yet? What are your opinions?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
no online co-op yet.
From what I've read, the co-op sounds kinda broken as of now anyways. If the "host" gets some items before the "guest," the item is gone in their world.

Honestly, PvP might be even more fun. Especially if you could specifically just do that if you wanted.

This game is pretty fun. Only got stuck on one boss so far, (the third lamb) not even that hard, just kept getting fucked and making poor decisions. Just beat him, I feel dumb for not doing so earlier.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Looks interesting from the gameplay side, too bad tho, as it features sparsely colored, faded looks, like those boring monochrome Limbo graphics. Will try anyway, maybe it doesn't matter.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Looks interesting from the gameplay side, too bad tho, as it features sparsely colored, faded looks, like those boring monochrome Limbo graphics. Will try anyway, maybe it doesn't matter.

This.

Not a fan of the graphics but the gameplay seems pretty solid so I'll give it a try (PS4).