Samurai Shodown (Spirit) RPG translation (French to English)

Are you interested by an English version of Samurai Spirits RPG?

• Yes sure, keep going!

Votes: 110 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
maaan, I thought about messaging Apoc on Arcade Projects, but his section makes zero mention of the translation he abandoned. I figure he's completely forgotten about it.

@hyper Ive tried to see about getting a script dump, but cant seem to find one. And if I did, it would be in Japanese, so I have no idea how to tell if it's complete or anything.
Remember what sean connery said to indiana Jones in the last crusade when indiana was reaching for the grail.

msmalik681

n00b
A english patch of this was released but the full game was not translated. A good idea would be to use the patched version and finish what he started.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Maybe one day this will be translated by somebody . . . somebody !

It would have to be for the emulation community. The small pool of people with their hardware and interest are few. Being a CD only title definitely restricts it. I know the Neo SD carts can play CD images so there is that. The required mem card is yet another issue for some users. That is also getting more accessible because of community made mem cards though. I am guessing another 10 years til this is finally undertaken for a full translation.