[Scam] dont buy from Japanese Ebay Seller yjjyhgfju he stole 125€ from me

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
You know why back in the day, bands would ask for a bowl of M&M's with the brown ones picked out? It's not because they hate brown M&Ms, it's because they want to make sure people running the show pay attention to details. If you get there and there are brown M&Ms then your sound system or stage might be set up wrong too.

The warning signs were there man, sorry.

I really used to think this was just Van Halen being dicks, but when I heard this story it made total sense.

books which are worth what? 50 cents? I would except he would care for AES stuff as a serious Seller from Japan

Please. Ever hear the phrase "You Can Easily Judge the Character of a Man by How He Treats Those Who Can Do Nothing for Him"? You can similarly tell how someone will care for their things that are not the most expensive but are also not disposable.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Listen man, there's a lot of bad shit on eBay nowadays. It doesn't matter what a seller is selling, whether they be AES games or $0.50 books. They ate important enough to a buyer that they want it and want it from you. Every single transaction, regardless of price tag, needs to be treated with concern for the item and the buyer. If every eBay seller had the mentality of "its cheap so fuck it" we'd have some problems on our hands.

If you're seriously considering buying Neo or any gaming stuff on eBay again, always check the warning signs. Stock photos, negative feedback and why it was left, return policy, everything. And if you don't hear what you want within the first couple of weeks, file a claim just to cover your ass, they can always be dropped.

This. Always file that claim to CYA. Read the hide/Lenn Yang thread if you need further convincing.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Shoulda filed a case when you had the chance. I have done this before: message seller tell him nothing is wrong yet, just still waiting, filing a case just in case due to ebay 45 day policies. Hope you sort this out.

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
what do you expect from a seller who created his name by just slamming his hands on his keyboard

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
what do you expect from a seller who created his name by just slamming his hands on his keyboard
I couldn't capture the sellers profile pic (Wii U/lazy)
this is close though!
6.jpg

Hop on Buyers!:lolz:

#sorry for your loss

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Yes? I expect every seller to not have things like: "The book is in terrible condition and has a lot of stains and smells..." in their feedback.

Somebody must have jerked off to that book. XD

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
It would be nice if the language used by online markets was non threatening. "Open dispute", etc.

I bet a lot more people would file claims if it didn't sound like they were attacking the seller. It's not about the seller - it's about covering my ass.

Last edited:

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
I have 100% since 1999.
Don't you buy conversions anyway? They don't come with manuals.

no i prefer original. I only think conversions are reasonable if the original games are too expensive like ninja master or something, not released on the aes or if its a multicart. I made once a mistake buying a conversion of a game that wasnt that more expensive on the AES, and it was a shitty game too. I wont do this mistake again.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I have 100% since 1999.
Don't you buy conversions anyway? They don't come with manuals.
no i prefer original. I only think conversions are reasonable if the original games are too expensive like ninja master or something, not released on the aes or if its a multicart. I made once a mistake buying a conversion of a game that wasnt that more expensive on the AES, and it was a shitty game too. I wont do this mistake again.

ban plz. vaillian has been told several times why conversions are bad for the hobby, that he is to shut up about them and should by a converter (e.g. Magic Key). Instead he still defends the destruction of carts (MVS for the chips, AES for the PCBs) because their legit AES counterparts are too expensive for him or nonexistent.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
ban plz. vaillian has been told several times why conversions are bad for the hobby, that he is to shut up about them and should by a converter (e.g. Magic Key). Instead he still defends the destruction of carts (MVS for the chips, AES for the PCBs) because their legit AES counterparts are too expensive for him or nonexistent.

So his logic is flawed, basically.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I did order from him some SFC games a couple of months ago. He doesn't show actual item photos and sets the description to A condition all the time.
When you ask him about the condition he seldom replies.

I once ordered a SFC game and it arrived in bad condition (possibly due post office broke it). As soon as I complained, he refunded me.

Other than that I never had problems with him, most of the games I bought him were really in A condition. But I agree he could do a better job overall.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner

I own a Magic Key converter and i am still keeping it. The only AES conversion i bought was the Multicard from the Neostore, Ironclad & Ragnagard, the last one i regret. I dont see any problem as long no one fools other people with these things in selling them as originals for a higher price. of course it sucks that games have to die but it also sucks that SNK under produced certain games and over produced games like the KOF franchise like madden/fifa every year. But thats why i also bought the multicart conversion so i have to avoid going any of that route so often. To be honest i dont feel like buying any conversion anymore anyways as most of the aes games i dont own are in my multicard and the remaining arent that expensive.
There is only twinkle star sprites and ninja masters which are too much money and the mvs exclusive shock troopers which i am not sure what route i have to go for these 3 games but still leave this out as they are countless other AES games i have to buy before making a decision.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I still think conversions are justifiable - even though I see the risk of people getting scamed. But it has to be done because SNK was dumb, fuck the games that need to be sacrificied for my greed/stupidity. I might buy TSS, NM and ST conversions at some point.
ftfy.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
I did order from him some SFC games a couple of months ago. He doesn't show actual item photos and sets the description to A condition all the time.
When you ask him about the condition he seldom replies.

I once ordered a SFC game and it arrived in bad condition (possibly due post office broke it). As soon as I complained, he refunded me.

Other than that I never had problems with him, most of the games I bought him were really in A condition. But I agree he could do a better job overall.

he could give me my money back like hes supposed to do. Hes a scamer period

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Aw man, I purchased two artbooks from him a week ago, now I am worried about the transaction.

This. Always file that claim to CYA. Read the hide/Lenn Yang thread if you need further convincing.

Good idea Bodie

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
I can't buy from this guy anymore because he blocked me.
I bought einhander for the ps1 and it was missing the manual. He send me another copy and i diden't have to send the other one back.He only messaged me 'Please don't give me bad feedback'.After that i was blocked....Very strange seller...

MrRobotFactory

Kuroko's Training Dummy
The signs were there:
1) Lots of negative reviews should ring some alarm clocks ffs
2) I NEVER purchase from people who uses stock photo no matter what their reputation is. If seller wants to sell items then put a photo up of what you are selling or gtfo

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
2) I NEVER purchase from people who uses stock photo no matter what their reputation is. If seller wants to sell items then put a photo up of what you are selling or gtfo

This. Its easy to take a photo and use the ebay app on your phone to put up the listing immediately. they make it easy so you dont have to use a stock photo.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, my policy is if the seller is too lazy to put up a real photo then I'm too lazy to bid on it.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I've used him in the past without any issues but I wouldn't use him now. Too many warning signs:(

Mero

New Challenger
I haven't used him for probably well over a year but I used to use him semi-regularly a few years back. Never had a bad experience myself but needless to say I won't be using him again after reading this.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
sorry to hear about what happened. but the stock photos from his ebay store kept me from purchasing from that guy, despite how good prices may be