SCAMMER ALERT:KULANARTKUNG..please read

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
Thanks to god I have not paid anything :)

He send me 2 e-mails in 2 days.

But when i have send this morning my last e-mail.....

saying to him that kusanagi-sama say me that he don´t know about him in 6 days.... rare
He send a Last Blade 2 US without paying the game Kula, so it owes him some dollars

Then he don´t reply me more ;(

Sorry for my bad english :(

I was going to buy st2 but he wanted a down payment first, as i would not have the money till the end of the month,i may have had a lucky escape here.I hope it comes good for the people who have sent him money fingers crossed.

mdog

Zero's Secretary
neo_geo_aes said:
Thanks to god I have not paid anything :)

He send me 2 e-mails in 2 days.

But when i have send this morning my last e-mail.....

saying to him that kusanagi-sama say me that he don´t know about him in 6 days.... rare
He send a Last Blade 2 US without paying the game Kula, so it owes him some dollars. (

WOW...just about a week ago Kula inquired about my JP MotW:Garou AES I had for sale and he immediately asked for the game to be shipped to him first before sending any payment. Of course I denied that request and demanded that an immediate payment must be made to me before shipping anything out but I never heard from Kula again. Glad now that it was sold to someone reliable.

Last edited:

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Approxiametly 2 weeks ago I sold a copy of Last Blade 2 US to Kulanart for $720US shipped via EMS to be paid via Western Union. Because I have dealt with him on numerous occassions before I agreed to ship it out to him first after he had only paid me half - $360US.

11 days ago he recieved the game and since then has made a numerous amount of excuses as to why he has not sent me the money yet. Due to our numerous transactions I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, I have not heard back from him now in a week even after I have sent several PM's and emails asking him to please let me know what is going on here.

Kulanart, I recall a post you made about Neo-Wierdo some time back...it now seems as though you are the one who is being dishonest and going down the path of the scam. Just remember: I have your address, phone number and will be more than happy to give these details to anyone out there who is also in a bad spot with you at the moment.

Last edited:

Christophe

n00b
All these stories sound terrible :confused:
Actually I was knowing him as a quick and reliable buyer (he used to buying many games from me as I am in Japan). Always by western union.
Wow, I cross my fingers for us all.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Bad News to all :(:(:(

I had chatted with BIGPsyche about this matter. I told him I would call Western Unions Corporate Office tomorrow to see if you all had a chance at seeking some sort of recourse. Unfortunately, this is the info I found on the website while looking for the WUCO phone#.

6. Does Western Union offer an escrow service or any kind of buyer protection?

Western Union does not offer an escrow service or any type of "purchase protection" policy. Western Union's business is to transfer funds from a sender to a receiver. We caution people who use our services against sending money to people they don't know. It is the sender's responsibility to know the party to which the funds are being sent. Using a fictitious name or changing the Receiver name after the money transfer has been sent is not a guaranteed means of securing funds. If a receiver presents proper identification with the same name as on the money transfer, payment will be made.
Be wary of 3rd party "collection" or "holding" services unless they are a reputable, licensed escrow service. Western Union is not an escrow service, should not be used as an escrow service and is currently not affiliated with any escrow services.

8. What can I do if I suspect fraud or am a victim of fraud?

Contact your State Attorney General's Office of Consumer Affairs if you are uncertain or suspicious of a telephone, mail or email solicitation.
If you feel you have been the victim of fraud, you can access the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) at http://www.ifccfbi.gov/ or contact the Federal Trade Commission through their web site at http://www.ftc.gov/.

You can read the info for yourselves at the following link:

http://www.westernunion.com/info/faqSecurity.asp#faq8

Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you guys.

Phillip

Last edited:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Wow...I cant believe what Ive just read. I never expected something like this to happen from such a good seller/buyer. :eek:

Ive dealt with Kula once and he bought my JPN Metal Slug 3 NGH from me. No problems there. He sent payment first then I shipped his game. That was it! Now this doesnt look good. I just hope this is some sort of misunderstanding. I hope for the best for you guys.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I can still eat his little sister for lunch, no doubt.

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

Kula, show us they are all in wrong ...

regards

Tom(ITA)

gemen

Mickey's Coach
Neo Bomber Man said:
Much like how you never follow-up to half the e-mails you send people about buying games.

funfade, haha.

:very_ang: NBM=DaMan

Sorry to see such great people got into trouble, just because they so love of NeoGeo.

I found this website, http://www.police.go.th/trenglish.htm you guys probably knew it already.

BIG, hope you get your money back.

Last edited:

Cassius

Benji, everyone loves Benji!
I will confirm today whether or not the tracking number Kula gave me is false, at the moment my game should have been in transit to me for 5 days but no sign of any record of it.

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
Problem confirmed then

:eek:
this it´s the final pruebe then to see he it´s a thief :(

Kula why???? you have interested games, don´t go soo far for some games

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Tomcat said:
Kula, show us they are all in wrong ...

regards

Tom(ITA)

He is already proven wrong. Kula had both neo_geo_aes and I ready to send payment for the same two games; MS3 and LB2. He gave both of us his information to send the payment so both of us could have already easily payed him for the same two carts...Thankfully we didn't.

Last edited:

evo7_31

Geese's Thug
This guy was scammed out of $900 by someone else, and couldn't get the money back - he saw for himself that nothing could be done in a transaction if payment is made via Western Union.

Guess he decided to pull the stunt back on someone else.. Sad.

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

very well done kula, it seem you have had your revange for what is happened with
Neo-weirdo, with alls the interests...

not so many regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
I would give the man a few more days before pointing the finger. He hasnt been on for 3 days. If he is still not on in another 3 days I would call suspecion. If rimm_rs was still around he would call Kula and find out what was going on. Too bad rimm_job got banned. Looks like it might be a Neo Geo Free-For-All.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I think all peopel who have dealt with him should post his name and address here. especially those who dealt with him before he had been scammed. let's see if the details from the different members match each others.

if they do, then it would be his real name and address.

as stated earlier, WU won't hand him the payment before he proves his identity. hope that helps.

I'm sorry to hear what just happened to you guys. I hope the problem will be solved soon.

jackiechan

n00b
Buyers/collectors

Hello
buyers/collectors

To you all im considerd a newbie,
But i had a fine transaction with Kulanartkung, I sold him an aes jap AOF-3
And he paid me by western union.... BUT he was a liitle late on replying to my email... so i sent him another email stated that if he dose not make a payment
to me i was going to cancell the delivery.... So he had a freind send me payment.
ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! I shipped him the game. before he made a payment..
He emailed me method of payment is Via western union-he dnt have pay pal
But For the us residents/and overseas.......We can cancell back a delivery.. befor it leave our states..........
I wanted to buy his ninja masters aes but he has not got back to me only once!
for a reply about pics.........thats all..

All i can say for a newbie that he was a good guy/ and i was referd by others,
that he is my friend, and he is a good seller...

My thoughts!
Jackiechan

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Ryan must be a Neo•Geo Hero?

Mystic_flame said:
I would give the man a few more days before pointing the finger. He hasnt been on for 3 days. If he is still not on in another 3 days I would call suspecion. If rimm_rs was still around he would call Kula and find out what was going on. Too bad rimm_job got banned. Looks like it might be a Neo Geo Free-For-All.

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
xtoo_short20x said:
Ryan must be a Neo•Geo Hero?

He must be. He and Kulanart have had a lot of dealings. He told me about a few of them a long while back when he gave me a call. I just dont think Kulanart disapeared out of the blue.