Scammer Alert Michel Lam AKA Neo Satellite

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

Sooo....

2d1li7o.jpg

:keke:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Hmmm so it was relisted as a BIN? Because the original auction had all bids cancelled because the item was no longer available. Looks like it is available...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just a word to the wise. I believe this guy is back under callaway_big_bertha.. Again, luxembourg... https://www.ebay.com/itm/122651119544

OK LADS... why so much hatorz?:keke:

Jeramy Weigand Same damn scam I was screwed by, very similar looking cart/insert also only mine had a real gold sticker, but the manual and insert look similar, and cost me only 1,500 euros! Just when I was thinking that the NG.com people were trustworthy, and yeah Rot backed that fucking scammer too, amazing! Also, be aware, the moderator at neo-geo.com who goes by the name "Rot" covers for this dude. He backed him, and banned me when I exposed this thief last year. The thread where I exposed all of the details about the scammer was deleted.

Come here and say it to my face you NGFL fooks:D

xROTx

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
I am not a hater or anything, I didnt even know this subject had drama associated to it (although I should have assumed). I just know I almost got boned this time. I really came close to buying this thing, I dodged the bullet thankfully. Was hoping to raise awareness.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am bored with NGFL guys thinking they are beyond reproach...

Wanna question a decision I made... then man up and come and ask me... direct...

If you wanna bitch about it... and think I won't find out... then think again...

ALL of you NGFL fucks are on notice... the scene is not big enough for you to escape the fact that I will always be around for as long as I am breathing... control your shit or face one irritated Azn...

xROTx