Scammybean

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Make this her new name until she settles her business with deadpixels.

Not that I care either way, but it's good for a laugh.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
lol she still owes people?

what a comeback

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I think she mentioned she was having trouble contacting him and needed someone who knew him to give her his contact info.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I considered other options but she has begun refunding people and the custom rank she was given is plenty of a warning.

Do I think it's cool she walks back in here? No and she is doing offsite transactions.. but she's refunding and there is something to be said for that.

I talked to her privately over PM and she understands what she did wrong. It's up to her to turn it around and make good. If not, I will drop the banhammer quickly. There will be little tolerance in the future.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Where is deadpixels, anyways.

I've met him several times, in person but, I've never had his contact info.

Last time I saw him was at the 2011 Too Many Games show.

Sucks when one of your friends gets scammed...

Jon

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Make this her new name until she settles her business with deadpixels.

Not that I care either way, but it's good for a laugh.
Great title. I agree although I have to admit I don't mind seeing that child-abusing a-hole deadpixels taking a dunking. About as much as I didn't mind KPJ's cracked AES. Wrong but good times anyway.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Great title. I agree although I have to admit I don't mind seeing that child-abusing a-hole deadpixels taking a dunking. About as much as I didn't mind KPJ's cracked AES. Wrong but good times anyway.

deadpixels is a child abuser? I missed that. What's the story with that?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
When someone gets blackout drunk around a newborn, I cross their name off the registry of life. And that's even before he dumped a box of cereal over the baby in its crib, left it overnight with no memory of it, then came here the next day bragging about it like it was funny. Yeah, it's hilarious he managed not to smother his own newly-born child or that the kid managed not to choke and die at some point during the night. A real laugh-riot. Fuck that guy.

aria

Former Moderator
When someone gets blackout drunk around a newborn, I cross their name off the registry of life. And that's even before he dumped a box of cereal over the baby in its crib, left it overnight with no memory of it, then came here the next day bragging about it like it was funny. Yeah, it's hilarious he managed not to smother his own newly-born child or that the kid managed not to choke and die at some point during the night. A real laugh-riot. Fuck that guy.

Wow, holy hell, I remember something about Cheerios, but I must've missed that thread.

EDIT: The thread:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-I-learned-To-Stop-Drinking-and-Love-Cheerios

EDIT 2:
Here's his Twitter, he's still kicking as of a few days ago:
https://twitter.com/HeyPoorPlayer

EDIT 3: According to his YouTube channel, the kid has survived to play Nintendo:
http://www.youtube.com/user/deadpixelsHPP

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Oh wow.
Talk about piss-poor parenting.

Last edited:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
They're all doing very well. I think that incident was blown quite out of proportion. The funny part about that thread was Dark Andy trying to justify cats to children.

aria

Former Moderator
They're all doing very well. I think that incident was blown quite out of proportion.

True, Cheerios® have been clinically proven to lower cholesterol, so they were better for the kid than Froot Loops or Cap'n Crunch.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
True, Cheerios® have been clinically proven to lower cholesterol, so they were better for the kid than Froot Loops or Cap'n Crunch.

You are on fire in this thread, my friend.

Arcade Magician

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Sorry to put this here but...
I can't contact a moderator... I can't create a thread... i can't access my profile...

Why?

untitled-46.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Sorry to put this here but...
I can't contact a moderator... I can't create a thread... i can't access my profile...

Why?

untitled-46.jpg

That's odd, I can go to your profile page, you must be doing something wrong. Try logging out and going somewhere else. :lolz: