Screws

s. k. technique

Kuroko's Training Dummy
15 Year Member
Hi,

I've opened some of my MVS carts to verify if they are boots, but typically one screw has made a break for freedom and cannot be found :annoyed:

I've called Tommy Lee Jones, but he's not interested in making another Fugitive/U.S Marshalls movie....

Anyhow... does anyone know where I can get some of those gold cart screws, I dont particularly want to use a screw that fits, but is aesthetically wrong.

Cheers,

Mx :buttrock:

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
s. k. technique said:
Hi,

I've opened some of my MVS carts to verify if they are boots, but typically one screw has made a break for freedom and cannot be found :annoyed:

I've called Tommy Lee Jones, but he's not interested in making another Fugitive/U.S Marshalls movie....

Anyhow... does anyone know where I can get some of those gold cart screws, I dont particularly want to use a screw that fits, but is aesthetically wrong.

Cheers,

Mx :buttrock:

Its MVS dude. Just get a screw that fits and get back to playing.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
I have some 100% SNK original screws - non of that bootleg crap...

£5 shipped?

:lolz:

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
El Capitan said:
I have some 100% SNK original screws - non of that bootleg crap...

£5 shipped?

:lolz:

If you've lost the rubber bands that held your AES Controller wires in place during shipping, I've got some korean knockoff rubber bands.

Since it's AES... $20, shipped.

Kunio

Mr. Big's Thug
taitai said:
If you've lost the rubber bands that held your AES Controller wires in place during shipping, I've got some korean knockoff rubber bands.

Since it's AES... $20, shipped.

What if I promise to use them solely with a consolized MVS? Can I get a discount?

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Just buy a cheap cart and throw away the case and boards, and there you go!

s. k. technique

Kuroko's Training Dummy
15 Year Member
^^^^^

Thanks, I am currently considering an offer for a cheapo cart.

I think I will search for this nomadic screw at the weekend.

I suppose at the end of the day, its just a screw.......make of that what you will :cool:

Cheers,

Mx

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
try to use the vaccum...i use to find lots of pennie's/screws in em after vaccuming :chimp: